Cant achieve Orgasm!!! Could orgasm denial be the way forward? Advice please

Ju****

Posted

So basically I have never achieved an orgasm with a partner with out a lot of help from myself. I am fairly new to this kink life style I've always had interest but was in a long term relationship with some One who wasn't interested. So since this relationship ended I've been dipping my toes in so to speak and the idea of being a Dom to a sub was what I wanted.... however i have recently had a tiny taste of being submissive and this really worked for me. So basically I'm asking  being a sub and toying with orgasm denial could this help?

Posted

Orgasm denial might work as well as teasing

Posted
Maybe try playing with yourself in front of your Dom, try different toys on yourself in front of him, showing him what works, turning you both on & maybe he can continue from there Or try a female Dom, there’s no doubt another woman would know how you make you cum x
Princess_Lolly
Posted

I agree with as said above. Teasing/fore play is your best bet! If you're still having an issue, I'd invest in a Hitachi Magic Wand.

Posted (edited)

Thank you! It's got to the point I feel like there something is physically wrong with me. I want to make my partner feel like I genuinely enjoy it!

Edited by Jules25
Posted

I was there once a long time ago and as much as this isn't much help it got better with time. I had the issue with more than 1 partner and eventually when I tried everything it just came naturally pardon the pun. I had to stop thinking about it as in the back of your head is the issue and well it puts you off and more you try more you think about it etc. It' down to stopping the pressure on yoirself and finding a way to relax and maybe try what some people are suggesting regarding the denial.