New here and to the lifestyle - Advice needed

MissMelanieH

MissMelanieH
Posted

Have a sub ready and all, but guess I'm figuring out what I want out of it. Any advice for a young lady with a sub man? 

Posted

The thing you.need to realise.is that its not just what you want out of the relationship, the submissives needs matter as well.

I suggest you talk to your partner as an equal and ask what they want and if that matches what you want great. But be prepared to find that you are not a match kink wise.

I also suggest finding your local kink community and seek advice more experienced members, any.one can pick up cane and hit someone but it take practice to learn to use it properly so you inflict the right amount of *** at the right time.

Posted

this is something you need to speak with your submissive about, both needs matter and you need to know what you both want out of it and how it will work. You can never stop learning when it comes to domination, so always be open to learning whether that be by mistakes or just learning things about yourself. Enjoy and have fun! 

Wiseonthree
Posted

As TheBookCollector said, this relationship is about the both of you. You both going on the same journey together. Until you both have hashed out what the ins/outs of the dynamic is he is not your submissive, but your partner. Similarly you are not his Domme, but a partner which journey happened to currently be aligned with eachother. I would highly suggest reading online blogs of well known Domme's, keeping it a partnership for now. Don't rush into things, but just be honest with your partner and yourself what you expect from your submissive man. Best of luck and stay safe.