Have you ever been caught staring at teacher's feet?

FootMartin

FootMartin
Posted

When I used to go to Shanghai Community International School, I had a drama teacher who really had pretty feet. She used to wear stockings at the beginning of 2nd semester, but the day we were performing at the library, she began not to wear socks. We had classes every other day, she actually started wearing no socks the day before. She wore greenish flat shoes with flower-shaped frills and she had moles on the top of both of her feet. After the performance at the lower school library, we returned to our classroom and as students were hanging out, she was sitting on the makeup table for performances and her shoes were dangling. Her shoes fell off of her feet and I could see her toenails were ***ted black. She always had her toenails ***ted, and the color was black most of the time. She also even wore open-toed shoes throughout the semester. She once wore a white dress with black open toed slippers and once again with black open toed heels. When it was a house day in our school, during drama class, she was dangling her shoes sitting on her desk, and after her shoes fell off, she was wiggling her toes with her toenails ***ted black. She was actually shoeplaying at that time. She would also wear black open toed slippers with pink knit sweaters(?) and long black slacks. When she was walking around to give students a random situation to act, when she walked up to me, I had a nice view of her feet! The last day of the semester, that teacher was wearing black open toed slippers with a formal black jacket and long black slacks. She was saying to the class, "Is it the last time we meet?" She pulled up her black slacks with a black belt on lifting up her bare feet with her toes exposed which looked so sexy to me. At the end of the class, she was organizing scissors in the classroom and I wanted to help her because I thought it would be dangerous if the scissors fell on to her unguarded toes. I wanted to, but I regret I did not. Actually, I stayed after class many times during the semester and I wanted to talk about her feet, but I failed many times. Next school year, she would even wear no socks and flat shoes even if it was very cold. She put up a musical every end of the school year when she was in Shanghai Community International School, and it was Seussical, Jr. that year. The first day I joined the crew, she was directing the students and walking around with no shoes or socks on. She had her toenails ***ted dark red at that time. She said she had blisters on her feet. As I know of, she used to live in London before coming to Shanghai. She had two daughters, and as I believe, she must have been born in London. While working for the musical, another drama teacher who was new to the school that year, wore t-strap sandals or thong flats or whatever you call them, which actually exposes not just toes, but the actual whole feet, everybody who was the part of the crew looked at her shoes like as if they've never seen those kind of shoes before. They were going like, "What are those shoes? Cool shoes!"

Posted

I once got caught staring at my English teachers feet

FootMartin
Posted
2 hours ago, bdawgnyc said:

I once got caught staring at my English teachers feet

Oh, really? Were they pretty?

Posted
45 minutes ago, FootMartin said:

Oh, really? Were they pretty?

Yes very

FootMartin
Posted
16 minutes ago, bdawgnyc said:

Yes very

What kind of shoes did she wear? Did she ***t her toenails?

Posted
1 hour ago, FootMartin said:

What kind of shoes did she wear? Did she ***t her toenails?

She was wearing black flip flops and had pink toe nails

FootMartin
Posted
22 hours ago, bdawgnyc said:

She was wearing black flip flops and had pink toe nails

flip flops to school??? wow... where are you from? shouldn't teachers dress up in a bit more formal fashion with socks on?

Posted
38 minutes ago, FootMartin said:

flip flops to school??? wow... where are you from? shouldn't teachers dress up in a bit more formal fashion with socks on?

Haha it was the summer and it was very hot many teachers had flip flops on

FootMartin
Posted
48 minutes ago, bdawgnyc said:

Haha it was the summer and it was very hot many teachers had flip flops on

It's probably common over there for teachers to have flip flops on if it's very hot I guess...

• 7 months later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

I had it bad.  I got caught staring at my Spanish teachers feet, my English teachers feet, and the interns.  The intern wasn’t much older than me at the time and she was interested. I had to distance myself to not jeopardize her job because she was blatantly interested. I.e. walking me to the bus stop etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I got caught looking at my Geography teachers' feet under the desk. 

Posted

I think I got “caught” once but the teacher thought I was just not paying attention to her lecture and just say dreaming. I was day dreaming, but I was imagining myself sucking on her toes while she taught the class lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

Yes, the particular teacher regularly wore open toe shoes, called me out in front of everyone more than once, but mostly thought I disapproved of her old shoes or something like that. She never knew just how sexy her feet were, and I was too shy to tell her.

Edited by Herbie001
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I got a boner couple of times watching at my teacher's barefeet . I can only say that she was experienced in that matter because she performed some of the sexiest danglings under her table and she was often barefoot while sitting. She has small feet probably size 36 with black toenails. My mouth was watering .