From Submissive to Domme/Dom

NormalityIsNotNormal

NormalityIsNotNormal
Posted

Some people are blessed with a natural gift to being a dominating genius. Others, learn through experience. I don't just mean how hard to whip, flog or dish out punishment. I'm talking in psychological terms. To keep someone in a state of erotic bliss, while being punished, is the gift. 

Now, not all of you would agree, I know that. Different strokes for different folks. 

Personally,  some of the most amazing experiences, the kind that makes your heart thump out of your chest, are by dommes who know what it's like to be sub. Pushing you until you're putty in their hands,  keeping you there for as long as they wish.

The sweet reward, release, earned with the sweet explosion of erotic rhythmic sensations consuming your entire body. A sub turned domme, does this very well. Applying their own sub experiences into their art.

Again,  many may disagree, but as I said to begins with, you're probably blessed, and should be worshipped for it. 

Posted

my personal experience

I've spent time with Dommes who started as a sub, or masochist.  Or who switch. So on.

And those that don't. Those that have never submitted. Who've never felt the feel of a cane on their arse or assorted other physical or emotional situations.

My findings are

I have had both good and bad experiences with folk from every background

I understand why people might stick to those who've "been sub" or those who switch or those who've only ever been Dominant - but overall, it doesn't guarantee any end results. 

Posted

The vast majority of Domme's I know have never been subs and they are exquiste Mistresses of their craft. While having been a sub prior to being a Domme may offer an insight, to be a Domme, excellent or otherwise does not require one to have been a sub first. In the end it simply comes down to how well one knows and has learnt their craft and/or their natural ability to Dominate, all of which can be achieved without having been a sub.