Hypnosis

Titch217

Posted

Does anyone have experience in hypnosis? 

What do you enjoy about it?

Posted
I have a lot of experience with hypnosis. I enjoy changing reality for people been in complete control tho it come with a big responsibility! I would never hypnotise some one who has mental health problems or under the influence of any ***! I started years ago with a book and dvd called reality is plastic
Posted

I agree with ChrisTime on everything he has said. I have hypnotized people and I have also been hypnotized and I love how relaxed I feel when I wake out of it. Ity is like being in a deep sleep for a half hour, sometimes less, but waking up as if you have just had the best eight hours of sleep you have ever had.  I really enjoyed going back to past life experiences. Hypnosis can change bad habits and bring out deeply repressed memories. I learned in College as part of my degree in Psychology and it definitely needs to be performed by someone who knows what they are doing. One fact that some have teased me about is being afraid that the hypnotist will be able to place a trigger in their mind and control them. This is a not true, but it makes for great roleplay!