Black Men

Bl****

Posted
Since we are on fetish site. I was wondering how many women on here live BBC? If not, why? Open topic. We all have our preferences. Be respectful with your response if you choose to respond at all.
Posted
I find I’m more attracted to black & mixed race men than white men typically, but I can appreciate a good looking man regardless of ethnicity.
Posted

Okay, I'll start. It isn't my fetish, and having a big c*** is not going to impress me. I don't have any objection to it, unless I physically can't take it, but what gets me off is games of the mind.

Posted
1 minute ago, Lady_Char said:
Okay, I'll start. It isn't my fetish, and having a big cock is not going to impress me. I don't have any objection to it, unless I physically can't take it, but what gets me off is games of the mind.

(totally singing Shania Twain in my head lol)

Posted
What difference does it make what colour ? Isn't that profiling in itself?
Posted

i dont have a specific fetish or kink for it but i love big c***, and black men are gorgeous so its a yes for me

Posted
7 hours ago, usemejupiter said:

i dont have a specific fetish or kink for it but i love big c***, and black men are gorgeous so its a yes for me

I agree ☺️💜 I do think it’s a myth that all black men have bbc though tbf.. I know a few black men with complexes because they think they should be bigger based on the stereotype. I think that’s a shame 💙

Posted
12 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

(totally singing Shania Twain in my head lol)

First point of the game goes to Char for consequenctly getting that song stuck in my head just by mentioning it. 

😠

Posted

believe it or not, on average, there are very few differences in penis size between ethnicity

someone can be 'big' or 'small' regardless of their origin

The concept of BBC sadly, stems from racism.  Particularly in cuckold. That it is extra humiliating for the person to be cuck to someone of another race.

Of course - there are very well some guys of colour who may (or may not) be aware of this but happy if it gets them sex or other play - and there may very well people who do have a preference on race.  But there is a lot fabricated in myth and rooted in racism. 

Posted

Let’s not be coy, we all like a big d*** no matter the color. 😉

Posted
16 hours ago, NessusIssues said:
I find I’m more attracted to black & mixed race men than white men typically, but I can appreciate a good looking man regardless of ethnicity.

Thank you for your comment.

Posted
14 minutes ago, ThickSub4U said:

Let’s not be coy, we all like a big d*** no matter the color. 😉

Lmao. I’m sure that is true for most. I have found that some women don’t actually.

Posted
40 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

believe it or not, on average, there are very few differences in penis size between ethnicity

someone can be 'big' or 'small' regardless of their origin

The concept of BBC sadly, stems from racism.  Particularly in cuckold. That it is extra humiliating for the person to be cuck to someone of another race.

Of course - there are very well some guys of colour who may (or may not) be aware of this but happy if it gets them sex or other play - and there may very well people who do have a preference on race.  But there is a lot fabricated in myth and rooted in racism. 

Thanks for the response

Posted
16 hours ago, DrJay76 said:
What difference does it make what colour ? Isn't that profiling in itself?

Thanks for the response

Posted
BlkMamba77 - you’re messing with the wrong kinda people then. Size is not everything. Everybody has their thing.
Posted
5 hours ago, ThickSub4U said:
BlkMamba77 - you’re messing with the wrong kinda people then. Size is not everything. Everybody has their thing.

Lol message me. I’d love to discuss more.

Posted
So, I’ve not had the pleasure of black c**k yet and I don’t know why. I’ve had brown ones, pink ones, and white ones and I love them equally. I’ve had some quite large ones, even ones that hurt. I don’t like that kind of *** because I don’t get pleasure from that. If you stimulate my mind and you want to pleasure me, I don’t care what your c**k looks like.
Posted
👋🏼 love it but the insecurity level it brings to the other fellas is difficult to navigate. I was asked if I’m a “size queen” recently as if not wanting a tiny pp makes me a jerk. Also, I’ve seen some decent BWC’s. It’s like gambling! Ya never know the odds 😂
Posted
Ppl do not realize that we can not change who or what we are attracted to. Your preferences are imbedded into our minds.
Posted
12 hours ago, lilithluna said:
👋🏼 love it but the insecurity level it brings to the other fellas is difficult to navigate. I was asked if I’m a “size queen” recently as if not wanting a tiny pp makes me a jerk. Also, I’ve seen some decent BWC’s. It’s like gambling! Ya never know the odds 😂

Thanks for the comment. I have heard all types of things when it comes to average size for different ethnicities. Send me a PM/DM in my inbox. I’d like to pick your brain

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am a white cd I’ve had white & black c**k & I would rather have black c**k anytime!!! I’ve only had 1 black guy that was just average the rest was way above average plus they know how to use it. So yes I love Bbc!!!!