Black Men

Bl****

Posted
I admit I’ve only read a few of replies posted, and they all made sense to me.
Posted
But I ’d like to know what is your personal opinion on the subject? And what made you decide to post it?
Posted
I love bbc! I was trying to find an app for bbc and came along something better! Fetlife!
Posted
9 hours ago, squeakie69 said:
I love bbc! I was trying to find an app for bbc and came along something better! Fetlife!

Well if you want to discuss further you know where to find me lol

Posted
Usually this fetish is male. The man's pleasure to see or know that his wife had sex with a man more gifted than he and still came inside is the climax.
Posted
Tuesday at 11:21 AM, BlkMamba77 said:

Well if you want to discuss further you know where to find me lol

Ooooohhh good pulling techniques there. I like it ha ha

Posted
There is something different about a thick, hard silky skinned BBC!!! It has become a very common kink for a variety of reasons.
Posted
Make no mistake about it, men are every bit as eager to be dominated and stretched as are women.
Posted

Black c*** is my favorite!!! They feel amazing, thick, and can fill you up.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Skinny dudes always packing that heat 😮💨😮💨😌
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I actually hate the term BBC I am a black person yes I have a my own personality to others, I'm a quiet and sometimes shy person, when I say shy I'm a person watcher. I don't approach many people I can be selective and nearly always get the wrong vibe. I most of time meet people who need or seems to have issues and I end up trying to fix them. I'm not a typical black man I don't think.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Black men have always celebrated and uplifted my body type and me whereas white men have degraded and bullied me my entire life. So I struggle being attracted to them and am very attracted to BBC. It's a preference for me not a fetish really. I say all this with respect to everyone this is just my experience.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It was pretty good reading everyone’s replies and comments. To the select few we are on here, you just have to find us. 👍🏾💪🏾
Posted

I've had ups and downs with black men, but overall I love them and even though I have been with white men there's just something about being with black men it's actually one of my fantasies is be the center attraction of a all black party.... Mmmmmm 

Posted
I am here to read the comments 😁 Everyone has an opinion right and the good thing about this site is their are many kinks and fetishes that people are into. You can definitely be true to your darkest and wildest desires. 😈😈
Posted
Well I believe black men are great men, just saying love them
Posted
What about Light skin Black's Like Me is anybody into them as Well?
Posted
I am a wm and I hope to meet a black guy for fun ... I love women also but want a huge black guy for fun maybe a 3sum
Posted
It sound fun i would like to try BBC but never get a chance
Posted

My personal opinion, both white men and black men have big c**** or small c****. i have seen both in both races.. i personally can work with it all.. if the man is truly dominate and handles his business idgaf what race or d*** size he is! Just my opinion tho

Posted
As submissiveaf stated. It’s not a fetish for myself either but a preference inside and outside the community. I’m treated differently by white men than I am black men.
Posted
They say it’s a opinion or preference but actions prove otherwise. Especially in NC and their commination is almost nonexistent to men of color on most apps. It’s been too long still haven’t met no one. Just messages for days.