Black Men

Bl****

Posted
1 hour ago, michellem said:

I am a white cd I’ve had white & black c**k & I would rather have black c**k anytime!!! I’ve only had 1 black guy that was just average the rest was way above average plus they know how to use it. So yes I love Bbc!!!!

Way to go girl

Posted

I have had white black Spanish and Asian I am a smaller woman so I prefer a smaller or average c**k only because it hurts when it’s huge and from my experience every guy just likes to ram it in thinking that it will always just fit be gentle at first is all I’m saying it’s only 8 inches from my P*ssy to my belly button not everything will fit

Posted
29 minutes ago, sequim279 said:

I have had white black Spanish and Asian I am a smaller woman so I prefer a smaller or average c**k only because it hurts when it’s huge and from my experience every guy just likes to ram it in thinking that it will always just fit be gentle at first is all I’m saying it’s only 8 inches from my P*ssy to my belly button not everything will fit

lol thanks for the response. You are correct. People come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes you can’t fit a square peg into a circle hole. It’s always nice to start gentle at first give time for the p*ssy to conform.

Posted
I had try white spanish guys but to me a Black Man is the best to be with it
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Let me start by saying I love all types of men and different sizes c**ks. It’s more of a matter of finding people with similar preferences and hopefully that know what they are doing and/or are willing to learn. But tbh some of my best experiences have been with black men and I must confess I love to masturbate to BBC pics/videos.
Posted
7 hours ago, RicoDel said:
Bleah

Care to elaborate on “bleah”?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Not just women like bbc. It’s one of my many kinks n fantasy’s.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It’s not a size thing it’s more of a way black men carry themselves, the swagger, the way they have sex it’s more aggressive and verbal but in a way that turns the woman on…
Posted
I love black men because I am a blackm women. Wish there were more black men on this site
Posted
Hello all 👋🏾… BBBeauty I’ve noticed that too, but we are here. I’ve noticed lots of findom when I approach beautiful black queens on here but it is what it is I guess.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Definitely wish there were more black men. Only been on the site for an hour and I see very few.
Posted
Why are you asking the "why" part? Do you wanna hear someone say that they don't like black skin? Bro, it's just a preference. Some are into it, some are not and then there are racists 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
4 hours ago, ChocoCactus said:
Why are you asking the "why" part? Do you wanna hear someone say that they don't like black skin? Bro, it's just a preference. Some are into it, some are not and then there are racists 🤷🏻‍♂️

Actually no. Just for reference black men are by statistics (depending on the source) more well endowed the other ethnicities. There are women and men that don’t like them well endowed. Whether they have a short canal or just don’t like the thickness. So I was seeking more substance. However, I am not going to take away from the credibility of your statement. Thanks for sharing bro.

Posted
Yesterday at 09:13 PM, BlkMamba77 said:

Actually no. Just for reference black men are by statistics (depending on the source) more well endowed the other ethnicities. There are women and men that don’t like them well endowed. Whether they have a short canal or just don’t like the thickness. So I was seeking more substance. However, I am not going to take away from the credibility of your statement. Thanks for sharing bro.

No kidding. Yup! That can actually be the reason, but I don't wanna see some moron writing "because they're black."

I think you already know the answer to your question lol. Yup! The reasons you mentioned can be one of them, but there can be more like the tone of the voice, style and vibes which vary from person to person. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Posted

For white, mix or black men it's the same. The only thing that's important is to know how to use it properly. 🧚‍♀️

Posted
16 hours ago, ChocoCactus said:

No kidding. Yup! That can actually be the reason, but I don't wanna see some moron writing "because they're black."

I think you already know the answer to your question lol. Yup! The reasons you mentioned can be one of them, but there can be more like the tone of the voice, style and vibes which vary from person to person. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Thanks for your insight. Lol

Posted
11 hours ago, Dustykat said:

For white, mix or black men it's the same. The only thing that's important is to know how to use it properly. 🧚‍♀️

So very true.

Posted
16 hours ago, peachertangle said:
I love black men

We love you too. You know where to find me if you want to discuss further.

Posted
I absolutely love it. I'm a white 20 yearold AFAB non-binary switch, and I suppose it's so taboo that it's almost off limits.