Black Men

Bl****

Posted

I love MEN! Black, White, Brown, Yellow... every color and tone. For me it's about character, mutual interest, how I'm treated and how we get along. Race isnt the factor in general.

Are there aspects I love and adore... such as contrasting skin tones, cultural differences in cooking styles, slang, etc, sure I enjoy them all. But in the end it comes down to my original list... character, interests and how I'm treated! I'll walk through hell itself, fight for, stand with and kneel to a man that see's me, my value and loyalty and cherished each.

But finding that... that's not limited to a race or skin tone, that's a humanistic and social challenge. Society cultivates biases, division, etc... Dont date, f**k, etc if they are too skinny, to large, different culture/race/religion, etc.
For me... I know my value, myself and a man's skin tone doesnt make or break if he becomes my entire world! 🤷🏽‍♀️ JS

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Love reading everyone’s comments. A newcomer with a BBC commenting here
Posted
Did I just stumble upon....gold...

H E L L O

I like this thread <3
Posted
8 minutes ago, bbycc said:
Did I just stumble upon....gold...

H E L L O

I like this thread <3

Thank you for joining my thread.

Posted
Great Topic. It all comes down to whatever you like đź‘Ť đź‘Ś
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I think there needs to be more topics like this. It’s really interesting going through the comments and seeing other black people too. Thanks for the tread blkmamba77

the most I hear from the ladies that makes us different or stand out. Is the energy we bring. how we work it (all sizes). Pus*y eating wizards (if you do). And don’t body shame. (Love all sizes. Height. Shade). Good vibes.
Posted
🤤🥵💦it’s the best
Posted
Honestly I don't judge but my ex wife is with a black guy after we got divorced. The crazy thing about it is that she was cheating on me with our roommate at the time and I didn't know about it until I over heard my wife telling her girlfriend about how huge my roommate penis was. I decided to let her go on her way because I couldn't satisfy her in the bedroom because she eventually came out and told me. It hurt me at the time but it was better i found sooner than later.. regardless my wife and I are good friends now and we joke about how small my penis is literally but it is all in good laughs..BBC are mean though
Posted
I personally don't have a preference. However, my husband would prefer me to find a BBC. And he insists that they have to be packing more than him. Hubby is a Black man.
Posted
Husband loves seeing me with black guys. That’s partly why it’s hot for me, seeing him still over me with them. I just prefer muscular black men tbh
Posted
Hubby loves me with black men, I don’t have a preference, but I do prefer muscular black men over non.
Posted
I love to be with one black me. I never taste đź‘… any black men in my life can I have one here
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love bbc and do all the s**t real girls wont!

Posted
I love all men but I do enjoy going down on that sweet dark meat đź’žđź‘„
Posted
June 18, sugarcookie490 said:
I love to be with one black me. I never taste đź‘… any black men in my life can I have one here

Wanna know why you have had sex with a black man, racism tends not to attract black people unless for the reason of self hate. You fetishize black bodies and it’s creepy not a kink it is racism and it wasn’t ever sexy and the black men that do play into the bbc stereotype only do to get in your pants and they’re not the ones with a big dick.

• 1 month later...
Posted
July 2, Goddessbastet_ said:

Wanna know why you have had sex with a black man, racism tends not to attract black people unless for the reason of self hate. You fetishize black bodies and it’s creepy not a kink it is racism and it wasn’t ever sexy and the black men that do play into the bbc stereotype only do to get in your pants and they’re not the ones with a big dick.

Thank you for your response it was insightful