large lips: yay or nay?

Posted
As long they are beautiful I, I don’t care 😉
Handyjack2011
Posted
Natural. Why some think having a duck face is great, I don't know!? The saying "more is less!" Comes to mind. That said if there is a reason behind it.
Posted
The classic trout pout after injections isn't a natural look, does do it for me, natural is best.
Posted
Injected Duck lips = no.. natural = yes 👄
Posted
I think it must be me, I wasn't thinking of the mouth lips 🤭, but the labia Majora and minor, in which case all are wonderful, but the mouth lips would be natural, again they're wonderful how they naturally are
Posted
About wich lips are we talking about...?
Posted
I was thinking the same thing. Which lips here Curious upper 👆or lower👇?
Posted
2 hours ago, Thebian said:

I was thinking the same thing. Which lips here Curious upper 👆or lower👇?

🤣 I was asking myself the same question 

Posted
4 hours ago, quietlysure said:

I think it must be me, I wasn't thinking of the mouth lips 🤭, but the labia Majora and minor, in which case all are wonderful, but the mouth lips would be natural, again they're wonderful how they naturally are

Thank you for your thorough answer 😉

Posted

Yes, small are wonderful, but if larger, just more wonderfulness ☺️

Posted
Face lips:
Are you doing it because you don’t feel attractive?
Are you doing it to make another person happy?  
Are you reduce or increase them to fit your face ? 
Are doing it to get notice/attention or to decrease it because don’t want the attention  ? 

Genitalia Lips/Labia: 

Are doing it to get notice/attention or to decrease it because don’t want the attention ? 

Natural it’s beautiful. If it has been a burned like say decrease it because too big and get too much attention then it’s the best to increase to get the attention then you need to look within yourself what can make you happy and not this. Above all love yourself
Posted
Just now, Amy4U said:
Face lips:
Are you doing it because you don’t feel attractive?
Are you doing it to make another person happy?  
Are you reduce or increase them to fit your face ? 
Are doing it to get notice/attention or to decrease it because don’t want the attention  ? 

Genitalia Lips/Labia: 

Are doing it to get notice/attention or to decrease it because don’t want the attention ? 

Natural it’s beautiful. If it has been a burned like say decrease it because too big and get too much attention then it’s the best to increase to get the attention then you need to look within yourself what can make you happy and not this. Above all love yourself

Burden*

Posted

All this is making me wishing I had the wherewithal to find a lovely lady, but this skill I severely lack, hey-ho 😁

Posted
I personally like puffier lips, but it's really also not that big of a deal.