A little patience.

Marcpopablo

Posted (edited)

I had the best O that I've had in quet awhile. Let me tell you about it.

I have been having a hard time getting my toy in the back door (its too floppy). So I decided to go to Walmart to get some things to help me. First I went to go get some lube, but it was locked up in a case and I didnt feel like being judged by a Walmart emplpyee. So plan B. I went to the kitchen section and got a turkey baister (yea buddy).

When I got home had a quick snack and got ready for my fun shower time. I live in an RV park (dont judge). So they have a big shower room with plenty of room to move. First i got in, rinsed off and filled my baister with water. Next it was time to loosen up and push the baister up good. The point was a little uncomfortable going in, but "no ***. No pleasure"  I wasn't getting really excited or hard but decided to keep going, once I got things stretched a little it was time for my 7.5 blue dildo. While laying on my side I slowly worked it inside of me. Now I was getting a semi.After changing positiond a little I finally got it all the way in. Time for the finale position. I got on my knees with my left hand securing the dildo inside me and my right hand on my shaft. I started screwing myself with my left hand and stroking with the other. No getting really worked up. Faster and faster , its so good I'm bucking like Im having a seasure. And then sweet sweet relise I cum into the shower drain and continue to rock for a minute before i fell to my side. I barely wanted to get out of the shower but i finally did because life.

Edited by Marcpopablo
Word edit.
Posted

I thought someone might coment on this one

:(