Sensory deprivation play

Posted
I’m growing increasingly curious about sensory deprivation and various ways to go about it. At this stage I’m still fairly new to it and don’t consider myself all that knowledgeable.

I’ve gone as far as restrained whole blindfolded gagged and having earplugs in, it’s nice but I find myself craving something more intense maybe? I’ve read a few articles regarding it and working your way up to other levels when you first start out.. however I do crave more.. intensity if that makes sense?

Anyway drop your tips and experiences for a beginner like myself in the comments/replies.

Would be extremely helpful 😊
Posted
Hi, I love sensory deprivation too, but I have found real erotic excitement in being tied very securely and blindfolded in a place where there are other people in the BDSM Fetish scene. Hearing them talk or whisper but not fully hearing what they say is so exciting for me. It is best done outdoor and in the countryside. If they touch me whether in a sexual way or not for me it's like having electricity going through my body. Try it out you will love it.
Posted

Restrained with a VR headset playing white noise, blank screen (or blindfold)

Total silence bar your breathing.

Anticipation of touch.

If restrained, denied the senses, gagged, please make sure you have a way of communicating your safe word. I used a clicker or keys I could drop.

• 1 month later...