How does it make you feel when..

Posted
How does it make you feel when your partner takes video and pictures of your time together?
It is a huge turn on for me and I love hearing about when he shows me off.
I'm not like the most beautiful woman or anything but it always makes me get that extra boost of ego when he tells me how he shows off the pictures. He's even had them in his lockers at work and had guys purposely wait to see the pictures knowing they are off his wife , (they all have stripper pictures and magnets up in them, I just did a thing where my pics looked like stripper stuff lol) but it turns me on so much.
How do other people feel? Is it creepy, or pathetic to like that validation not just from partner but the people they want to show off to?
Posted
Personally it's each to their own, if you enjoy it embrace it, nothing wrong with it at all, for me it doesn't do anything so I don't engage in it, but that's just me, same as stories, they do nothing at all for me, I can dabble at writing them but that's just words, but overall if you and others enjoy these aspects fill your boots and have fun
Posted
Nothing wrong with it.
It makes you feel good carry on we all need a boost
Posted
It was actually my subs idea to get a cctv camera in the bedroom. When we realised we could record with it, we started recording our sessions. We both enjoy watching the videos.
Posted

there may be 1 or 2 or 300 videos of me on the internet.

Posted

Absolutely no videos because i need to protect my professional self. My Sir takes pics tgat we share between ourselves and that i edit for anonymity and share occasionally in limited places

Posted
Personally it's been a new thing for us..I deploy for long periods of time away from home but daily we communicate through pictures and videos. But have only recently started sharing. I love sharing pictures I like to think it builds up her confidence for when I'm home and we can go out and explore being naked around other people. I do love sharing what I have and others lust over her. Knowing full well they can't have her.
Posted
Being on a very conservative profession I’d not allow pictures or video that could be shared but that’s just me. What happens in my relationship needs to be protected. While everything may be great at the time they’re taken what happens when the relationship ends? For me personally the consequences outweigh the risks of gratification
Posted
3 hours ago, Curvygirl1 said:

Absolutely no videos because i need to protect my professional self. My Sir takes pics tgat we share between ourselves and that i edit for anonymity and share occasionally in limited places

Is that statement having an open mind or a closed one?

Personally it's not "my thing" but I have nothing to hide. Why would I feel threatened for showing who and what I am? I think your own *** is simply a *** of what others think of you.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

Personally it's not "my thing" but I have nothing to hide. Why would I feel threatened for showing who and what I am? I think your own *** is simply a *** of what others think of you.

this is something where we as men, tend to have a little less to lose than many women

and it's not just really personal perspective - there are workplaces with 'morality clauses' and also the kinda problem of how, particularly women, are treat by male colleagues after footage surfaces.  

The lady who was sacked for having an OF account, because it distracted the men at her workplace...

Posted
34 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this is something where we as men, tend to have a little less to lose than many women

and it's not just really personal perspective - there are workplaces with 'morality clauses' and also the kinda problem of how, particularly women, are treat by male colleagues after footage surfaces.  

The lady who was sacked for having an OF account, because it distracted the men at her workplace...

I can focus on something fun while getting a task done. I learned to get that mindset. I didn't do it with "avoidence".

The problem isn't just "that's distracting". It's that people (or either gender) struggle to focus in general. If it's not that situation it can as easily be a different situation. Perhaps a kid at work. There's so many situations that can factor in. If we try to address every specific one we'll be here all year. Simpler way of going about this.

Fact: Family oriented work places are more efficent. I use "family" loosely. It means "Being open and honest with each other". The more you feel like you have to hide the less you feel like yourself. You spend a good chunk of your life in a working environment. There's that constent "tension". Thoughts of "What if they judge me. What if they're ashamed of what they do?" etc, etc. Is that a life worth living? So, if there's concerns to that extent for some reason, (for whatever reason. With any person) it could be worth having a talk about it. Proper communication isn't something to be avoided in a work place. It's something to be done more of if anything.

So what would be a solution can be applied to address every situation? Working environments tend to "avoid" distractions. What would happen then if faced head on?

How does a soldier learn to fight? You MAKE distractions so they learn to not be distracted. In training.

So what if "distraction training" could be a lesson to be employed in a more "average" working environment? Hmm...

Let's consider how "any distraction" could be taught to not affect someone in a working environment. It's the concept of "exposure". You "get used" to it. there's a phase.

Phase 1: It's distracting. Of course it is. It's new. It's shiny. It's there.

Phase 2: Over time you get used to it. It's less weird now.

Phase 3: It's just another Tuesday. Hello there. Now I'm not even caught off guard.

This same concept applies to relationships in general too (let's say someone that's been mono isn't yet used to others around and needs warming up to it). Pretty much any situation really. Exposure. Adapt. Control. How much exposure is needed to get used to a situation depends on the person. Even something not liked at first (or even hated) ends up being fun at some point. Simply because it's just better to play along with it. Provided people aren't "actually" hurt of course. As for "***", that's often "*** itself".

The problem of course is *** itself can muck up a lot of situations. But has it ever been conquered when avoided? Or faced head on? If nothing else I think talking about it with an open mind is always worth a shot. Just to see what people have to say about it and see if it leads to shits and giggles if nothing else.

And if people are so sensative that they are offended then are they worth working with? At that point it could be worth considering a different job. But of course people can *** losing the only one they have.

Whew. Lot of factors at play. I think I covered them all.

Posted (edited)

Apart from every individual makes their own decisions through their own choice, no need for pyscho analysis, whats right for you isn't right for someone else, otherwise we'd be here all day discussing why members don't have facial photos up, or any photos come to that, no avoidance, just personal choice

Edited by quietlysure
Missed letter
Posted
32 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

And if people are so sensative that they are offended then are they worth working with? At that point it could be worth considering a different job. But of course people can *** losing the only one they have.

Whew. Lot of factors at play. I think I covered them all.

your posts are often like an adventure that go all the way around the houses without actually *going* anywhere.

But, still - to avoid your straw arguments.

If a sex video surfaces of someone and they lose their job, there is little they can do about it.

If a video surfaces and closed minded colleagues make their life difficult - there is a lot that is really difficult to actually do anything about

The "just get another job" is also very short-sighted.  

Posted
I feel I should explain my husband works at an 18+ place where you can't actually get into a location without the proper paperwork. So there is no chance of anyone under 18 seeing anything.
He also only works with other men since he doesn't work in a co-ed profession.

He wouldn't work at a grocery store and share these things.
I should have been more clear that his job is not regular and they are all away from their families for long periods of time for work.
Posted

No need to explain, your original op and question makes sense as it is, as long as you both enjoy it is all that matters

Posted
You wanna feel beautiful and wanted and you like your guy feeling proud of you and showing you off. I think it's great, relatable, pretty common and can just be a nice thing to experience and share with your guy.
Posted
I think it’s is absolutely wonderful. One for you to be confident in yourself looking sexy and two for your husband to be confident enough in your relationship to show them! Your his trophy that’s hot to know other men wanna fuck your wife. Lol. Third the trust you two have in each other and being honest about what you really enjoy kinky freaks lll 👍🏿👍🏿😜
Posted

I dont

10 hours ago, Taramafor said:

Is that statement having an open mind or a closed one?

I dont want to lose my job. I had one twat on another site claim he screenshot my pics to send to my employer to blackmail me. Im allowed to separate my personal and professional lives and for me its necessary. Its not close minded. What IS close minded is not accepting that the same rules dont apply for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
September 14, Curvygirl1 said:

I dont

I dont want to lose my job. I had one twat on another site claim he screenshot my pics to send to my employer to blackmail me. Im allowed to separate my personal and professional lives and for me its necessary. Its not close minded. What IS close minded is not accepting that the same rules dont apply for everyone.

The trust thing Kinkyfreakme mentioned is another great thing about recording anything - it takes trust and is a show of that, on both ends - both have to trust the other is respectful and also, as it's witnessed that this turns out to be true, trust deepens.