Extreme Masochism

Lambchop

Posted

Hi! I’m super new to the community and since my urges are of a sexual nature I’ve been told to speak to others to find healthy outlets! I would say my masochism has begun to cause issues in my life, I almost couldn’t enlist into the army cus of body wounds and it’s to the point of fantasizing about non con and being ***ed. All of which unhealthy in my case at least and I was wondering if any other masochists have had this issue? I cant seem to enjoy anything if I’m bleeding and it’s caused a lot of stress on my past relationships as well

Posted
Dude I don't even know how to respond to that lol I've only known one masochist who was on that level, but she suffered with psychological issues & I was never able to tell if that was the cause or not. Either way I'd say it's rare to be that extreme with it. But idk I'm no masochist lol I personally hate *** so my opinion carries little weight.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

If you know it is unhealthy both physically and possibly psychologically then probably you need to make sure you find ways guide your urges into healthier directions. Like many others on here, I let my thoughts become slightly obsessive when i first joined and that impacted negatively on my life, so perhaps I can empathize a little bit. My way forward was a break from it all. The desensitizing can be reversed by not indulging for a while. When you then get back to it, the smallest impulses feel as powerful as the biggest ones used to feel. Try that perhaps? It could be that you just feel you need more and more when in fact you might need less for a while. I hope you find a way to take better care of yourself and be good to yourself! 💖

Posted

the fantasy is ok, non consent is something i go to sleep dreaming of, and yes it has happened to me, I also fantasise about being ***ed, the trick is to find ppl who will keep it as fantasy and take it just far enough

• 3 months later...
Posted
I'm actually surprised by this because I haven't met other people to this extent. I use to be but I've tried to control it as best I can so usually I just avoid sexual relationships with partners unless it's on the same page.
  • 5 months later...
thestewster
Posted
On 11/16/2021 at 8:45 AM, Kymi said:

the fantasy is ok, non consent is something i go to sleep dreaming of, and yes it has happened to me, I also fantasise about being ***ed, the trick is to find ppl who will keep it as fantasy and take it just far enough

I agree entirely. For me, fantasy is where we can visit our darkest thoughts. I regard it as safe, harmless fun which serves an important need, especially chatting with like minded people. As a submissive, I have violent fantasies which include killing, all consensual. I have no interest in real *** and as such have no problem or limits with my fantasies. That's the point of fantasies. We have no control over what turns us on so just enjoy your fantasies!

• 1 year later...
Posted

Extreme cbt mini french revolution guillotine my cock

• 2 months later...
Tempetommy
Posted

I would love too get together with Dom's maybe 2 or 3 to get gangbanged and treated like Doms want 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Have this fantasy😊🥰
Tempetommy
Posted
On 2/6/2024 at 4:03 AM, Tempetommy said:

I would love too get together with Dom's maybe 2 or 3 to get gangbanged and treated like Doms want 

On 2/6/2024 at 4:03 AM, Tempetommy said:

Dom's I want your help I need to be gangbanged