Feeling ashamed of sexual desires after orgasm

at****

Posted
I have had all these desires and Ive met people and had great sex but when i cum I feel weird and ashamed that I they fucked me or that I sucked them off I tend to get into these kinky phases and I can’t stop myself from desiring to be fucked but I like women too
Posted
Nothing wrong with any of that, sex is natural, or unnatural depending on your wants, perhaps try telling the person your with about how you feel so they can reassure you that there's nothing weird about the sex act. As for liking women, it's normal to feel a little guilty about something society tells us is abnormal, it's a question maybe of satisfying those desires in order to prove bisexuals are just normal folk like you and I. Just a case of deciding if you wish to fulfill those desires or not.
Posted

Enjoying anal sex, or enjoying cock, doesnt make you homosexual. You can enjoy those things without being attracted to men.

Or, maybe you're bi, or pansexual.

Does it really matter?

Anal sex can be mind blowing, for both sexes, liking it as a man doesn't denote your sexuality.

Posted

I can't agree more with what BountyHunter has said to much focus is put on labels and stereotypes.

You like what you like enjoy it, embrace it.

Posted

Something to try is to communicate how you sometimes feel afterwards with your partner, and see if they can give you lots of reaffirming aftercare. Sometimes all we need is to be loved and held and told everything we do is normal and ok. 

Posted
Sometimes cumming can be an immediate release in more ways than one. Not only in the obvious way but also releases endorphins.
The release of endorphins are different for all of us. For some it’s an immediate return ‘back to reality’. Fantasies & kinks will always be there but for some that quick release brings an immediate end to those feelings of excitement & sometimes brings guilt & questions.
That’s ok, it’s perfectly normal there’s nothing wrong with that & we’re all different.
Next time cum & you feel ashamed just remind yourself that that feeling is temporary & will pass.
Our kinks aren’t reality so being plunged back into reality so quickly can be difficult.
Posted
My wife in our dynamic is she's my slave to use and please me but having said that I've also found myself with a ball gag in my mouth taking a huge strap on and I absolutely loved it. When I get the courage she wants me to suck another man's cock doesn't mean I'm homosexual or anything there All labels mate and that All they are. Enjoy what you enjoy and never be ashamed off what you love 😎
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, BigPolly said:

Sometimes cumming can be an immediate release in more ways than one. Not only in the obvious way but also releases endorphins.
The release of endorphins are different for all of us. For some it’s an immediate return ‘back to reality’. Fantasies & kinks will always be there but for some that quick release brings an immediate end to those feelings of excitement & sometimes brings guilt & questions.
That’s ok, it’s perfectly normal there’s nothing wrong with that & we’re all different.
Next time cum & you feel ashamed just remind yourself that that feeling is temporary & will pass.
Our kinks aren’t reality so being plunged back into reality so quickly can be difficult.

OMG! That really resonates with me and makes so much sense! 

• 4 months later...
CrossdressingToilet
Posted

My desires are so shameful it is unreal, just read my bio haha. So yeah I can relate lol.