Late night office visit

kb****

Posted
My body aches for his electric touch and I can sense he’s holding back from touching me. He sets the glasses of water down on the table and closes the door behind him. We have a short talk about his company, but I can tell we are going thru the motions and the tension is building between us.

He starts to slowly get closer to me and I stare him down, slightly defiant and very aroused.

He slowly reaches out to me and my body gives in. He begins to kiss me, and pushes me up against the door. He does so gently at first but then, begins to test me. ‘How rough can he be with me’… as he whips me around with my back facing him and he starts gently to pull my hair.

Suddenly, the tempo changes and he pushes against me with his body, hard into the door as he caresses me. I’m immediately wet. I can feel him harden through his jeans as he begins to breathe a little heavier. I’m breathless because my body longs for him to be inside me but he continues to tease me.

Kissing me, caressing me, rubbing me, and controlling my body with his strong, sure hands. My moans come in gasps as my body gives into him.

He begins to unbutton my dress and starts to take it off. He takes some steps back and smiles. I smile back, knowing he wants me just as bad.

He starts kissing me again, this time with more eagerness and I start undressing him. Pulling his jeans down as I go to my knees and releasing his big, hard cock.

I pause a moment, looking up at him. As I begin to stand up, I teasingly lick the tip of his cock. His body tenses. I can taste him in my mouth. But he is patient, and I can tell he wants to please me.

He restrains himself, and leads me to the black, leather sofa.

He lays me down and slips my underwear off. His hungry kisses reach my lips as I can feel his hard cock graze my thighs. I’m dripping in lust but he does not give in.

Slowly, he kisses my neck down to my thighs and begins caressing me with his hands. He runs his hand over my stockings appreciatively and begins to work his fingers up my thighs.

I’m tense with anticipation and *** with my legs open, laying sprawled on the coach. He stares intensely into my eyes as he works his fingers into me. I’m wet and longing and he can see my immediate reaction as my body begins to build to an orgasm.

He bows his head and his tongue begins to circle my clit and I immediately cum. He continues with his tantalizing tongue and extends my pleasure as shockwaves build throughout my body and I’m dripping with ecstasy.

My body is his and he plays me to perfection.
Posted
Hot story but where’s the bit where he slips his hard cock inside you and fills you with his alpha seed?
Posted
Mmm some things are best left to the imagination 😉