Electro play

hi****

Posted
Just ordered my first wand. Quite excited for when my brat comes over. Any advice? First time user ha
Posted

violet wand?

what type?

vintage? off the shelf? low end? high end?

these are all questions which could influence advice.  (possibly things to research before ordering, but never mind :) )

Posted
Haha sorry a bit late as i ordered it before i wrote the thread. A simple one off amazon. Wasn't sure which one to get but an amazon review said quote i enjoy electrocuting my husbands balls with this and i thought that will do although my brat is female. It has some form of gas. Sorry as i said first one. So all advice appreciated
Posted
Im still at work but will text when i get home. Thanks for your help
Posted

So I've just looked it up.

I dunno if this is good news or bad news - but you're probably not going to get much power out of it.  However some of the safety advice would still apply - don't use it on a partner who is pregnant, keep away from the heart/chest 

the one I found is sold as a "face massager" which should also give an idea it's slightly low power, but if you do use the face, obviously keep away from eyes (though, tongue can be fun) 

While I say you won't get much power from it - don't take that at face value - start low and work way up to find levels you partner is comfortable with.

Experiment a bit - different people have different preferences and experimenting and trying out can be fun.

Something to watch for... some of these cheaper kits aren't well made - watch out for it getting too hot as there's a tendency of the electrodes to melt 

I guess something else to consider, is that if you're then ever anywhere else and someone has a wand the power might be a little more than you're used to - at home we have a Doctor Clockwork and - well - we noticed the difference when trying a vintage machine somewhere else 

When I'm saying this - there's nothing wrong with any budget or price range - just of course, it's electric - so, be careful. 

Posted
Brilliant. Thank you that is so helpful and i appreciate your help and advice. I'm looking forward to giving it a go and if it is a bit weak well it might be fun to start with it and build up to something stronger. Cheers
Posted

yeah - absolutely - if you like enjoy it but you think it needs more, then it's a good start :)

Posted
Hey can i just check are there any issues with these and piercings? Should one avoid touching metal with them?