Encouraging bdsm ***

Cu****

Posted

This is from a real profile today, which in the current atmosphere, since the death of Sarah Everard, I find abhorrent. How does the community react?

"

Description

Looking for someone/people who would love to totally use and *** me...to overpower me, violate me, to hold me down and *** me to take absolutely anything you want to give... no safe word, no choice; I am here for you to live out your sickest, darkest fantasies on - and I'm serious. DM me if you're game!

Fantasies

I just want to be brutally ***d, molested, ***d...to have my little body ruined again and again by whoever wants to violate me.

I take strong sleeping tablets and would love for someone to molest me while I am asleep, and to get rougher and rougher until I woke up to find someone or multiple people taking advantage of me and raping me until I passed out.

Love the idea of being hardcore gang***d, or have a couple who want to use me as their little ***-toy.

Being drugged, attacked on the street, or someone coming into my home (I live alone) and living out their sickest desires for hours on end, leaving me unable to get up, bruised and sore.

I'm also an anal virgin...so I know it will hurt so much but that excites me!! "

Posted
If they have given their consent then there’s not much to say. To others it may be extreme and in poor taste but people will also understand that this person has probably never been open about their fantasy and has found a site for it.
Consent is sexy 💪🏾
Posted

I might eyebrow raise of how *serious* this person actually is - but, I dunno - CNC fantasies are common.  

I would hope for their sake they wouldn't do this with just anyone - but, even then, that might still get the desired result they want. 

Posted
Truth.....profiles like that are a turn on. However whether they actually mean it or fully understand what they are asking is another thing, and that's where the fully informed consent is vital.
Posted
I spoke with the person you are quoting to raise the issue of the meaning of no limits and to see if they were fully aware of what they could be actually asking for.

They made it perfectly clear that they were very aware of the dangers and of exactly what no limits meant. They were seriously looking for this kind of play.

In my case this is not my kink but if someone is aware of the risks they are exposing themselves to I have to accept their kink or I am a hypocrite.
Posted
Over my time here I've messaged four or five women who basically were saying the same thing, not to participate in anyway but to see how genuine they were and if they were aware the fantasy was usually different to reality, whilst its only a small number only one of them went on to say it would only be with someone she knew and trusted over a relatively long period of time and in a real relationship, worryingly the others all said if someone offered it there and then they would just do it, and even saying they didn't care how they felt afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised if the latter cases would go on and report it to the police. But yes, it's their right to say what they're looking for, but they do need to understand the difference between fantasy and reality
Posted
8 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the latter cases would go on and report it to the police

which, of course, is something the person contacting needs to consider.   Do I know enough about this person that I'm not going to have, at least, awkward questions in a police station?

Posted
Whilst it may appear shocking - *IF* this is a genuine and informed profile and both they and anyone contacting them are *FULLY* aware of the risks, dangers and are able to provide consent then I don't see an issue with it.

I would however question how genuine the profile is and may even suspect it's the kind of thing set up as fake to attract attention or worse (possibly even by another guy) - temptation would be to report to admin so they can at least verify how genuine it is
Posted
But then I imagine the same can be said for every profile here, whilst we accept it's a part of who we are if somebody not in the lifestyle/scene were to see them thy would probably be horrified. I'm not saying we shouldn't show concern at some of things written, but the best we can do is ensure others are at least made aware of possible implications
Posted
I sent them a message asking if they knew exactly what they were asking for due to the content of their profile. It seemed out of place but nothing I haven't seen before on here. The profile has since been blocked 🤷‍♂️

We all have our kinks; whether they would be considered extreme or light is down to each individual. There's no harm in making sure that someone is aware of what they are asking. Good discussion 👍🏻
Posted

Will my response to this post help anyone? Will it help me? Do I want to explore that path again?

Having lived through r'ape, every fibre in my being screams that profile is wrong.... and it is, for me.

Red flags? In practically every line. No safewords. No limits. Being drugged. (There was a discussion on radio 4 recently about the fact that waking your partner up by having sex with them, or touching them was illegal as consent couldnt be given when asleep)

I read that profile. 

My heart was racing, it was/is a trigger. I HATE  that profile.... why?

I had those kind of fantasies.... my limits may have been slightly different. I didn't have it on my profile. It had to be with someone I knew, trusted, but I had them.

I use past tense because I lived them out. How I wanted, with someone I trusted. I had limits, safewords but that was my choice. My choice isnt someone else's.

I reacted to this profile because of the language used.

Reacted to the risk factor of it.

I can't but help react emotionally to this so I'm biased but trying to think "not my kink" and not be a hypocrite but this one is challenging.

Posted
When I first read your direct quote I was immediately sickened by what was being asked but then had to ask myself why. Having been ***d at 17 in the manner in which she described and ending up pregnant with a child I knew I could not raise in a manner that would be emotionally safe for her I had to realize that this was a triggered reaction due to my own past and not because this person’s experience would be mine. Whilst it would not be my fantasy it could very well be another’s and it’s not my place to tell them it was wrong. What I would love would be the opportunity to talk to them, share my experience, and ensure that they were completely aware of the ramifications of the emotional *** they could go through afterwards. There are so many flags for me but once assured that they were aware and fully consented I could only say I’d be there or they ever needed to talk. It took 15 years of therapy to heal from my experience and I’d like to make sure that they’d know there was somewhere to turn if they ultimately needed that. For me it’s a definite no but CNC is a thing for others. I wish them nothing but the best.
Posted
Molesting while asleep? Statutory ***. Drugged? Offences Against the Persons Act 1861. It is impossible to lawfully engage in what this profile requests. Red flags for naivety at best. Role-play is a different issue but isn't mentioned.
Posted
Have you verified the profile? Probably a scammer. Probably male too. I very much doubt this is written by a woman, and it may be a group seeking to trap suitable men.
Posted

Not knowing this person, or having chatted with them, I can only give my first impression of that profile message.  My immediate thought was "fake profile!"  Which, brings into question the motivations for posting such a distasteful (and frankly, cringe-worthy) message.  There are the obvious suspects---scammers, blackmailers, identity thieves, etc.  It is the kind of scenario that no one would ever admit to replying-to.

There is even the possibility that this is some form of police sting.  They may be trying to catch certain individuals.  Or, it could be an attempt to discredit this site, and get it shut down.  Our own internal monitors need to look-into this.

Posted
Or has she just seen one of the multitude of videos showing this kind of activity and thought ohh yesss, please, surely we're not saying all this video's are illegal, and yes, I know most are staged in a way to portray this but not everyone is aware it's not quite as it appears
Posted

I think we can speculate but there's so much that is very possible

1) Actually; they might genuinely have this fantasy

2) They might think it's expected of them

3) They might be some form of bait or trap

Posted

I'm very grateful for the reactions and comments that have been thoughtfully contributed. I should apologise and have prefaced the thread with a potential trigger warning.

All of the comments were of a similar standard to those going through my mind, as I read with incredulity that a female would write something so graphic, as an opening gambit. In all the years of reading profiles here and on other sites there can only have been one or two that reached this level of blatant, raw "desires". I've always felt that females are guarded about themselves and their needs, much preferring to open up, once a deeper connection has been made with people who show respect and trust and within the privacy of a dm. This though was demanding reactions, from the outset, and in the end i came to the conclusion that it was written by a male. Anyone can pretend to be anyone, through the written word. 

There were six images; each head and shoulders, from what I remember. They'd all been filtered and had marks added, which made me think that this was identity snatching; possibly images taken from a social media profile and used with no regard for the potential damage done to the original owner of the images.

The red flags, which many of you have mentioned, further supported my feelings of fake, baiting, disregard for triggering readers, searching out extremists within this community, a sting, and the sheer callousness in the written content.

Thank you again.