Just a short note…

na****

Posted
Your very intelligent and take no prisoners I like that ..... this site is full 🍋🍋🍋 great description
Posted

Well this was a weird read. 

Nat, I looked at our profile and I don't see anything misleading about it. I can read. Clearly some can't. I don't know the confusion and I can only put down the replies/dm's you're getting to ignorance on their part, looking at your photos and assuming a strong seeming woman is instantly a dominant. 

I'd also suggest just blocking. Maybe it'll knock some sense into them, but alas, more will be sure to come. 

Posted
25 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Read the posts!!!!

Eh? Not sure what I'm supposed to be reading especially as I was holding my hand up to being the one to have used the word and explaining its use, which was completely in context of the point I was making and I stand by it.

Like I said if it's been taken in a derogatory context then that was not my intent at all.

Posted
18 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Nat, I looked at our profile and I don't see anything misleading about it. I can read. Clearly some can't. I don't know the confusion and I can only put down the replies/dm's you're getting to ignorance on their part, looking at your photos and assuming a strong seeming woman is instantly a dominant. 

I'd also suggest just blocking. Maybe it'll knock some sense into them, but alas, more will be sure to come. 

Thank you so much. I didn’t think so either. Have blocked them. Somehow they seem to be able to still post on me! I’ve had the most awful day and you’ve really cheered me up. Thank you🤗
I’m so genuine and feel like I’ve been attacked all day! Which has already happened once by an individual on this site. You’re clearly one of the rare kind people here. I appreciate it! 😍

Posted
37 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

*Holds hand up* Actually I used the word "ranting" but within the context of a point being made and not as a derogatory term to put the OP down - if it was taken that way then it was not my intent.

Stop being so awful to other women

Posted
Random question, how do you know if someone has blocked you? Does it tell you that you've been blocked or do you have to just assume that's what has happened?
Posted
26 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

As I pointed out in my very first post on the thread with the status header that is there now absolutely it's completely clear and leaves no room for doubt - however given that the status header is the same as the OP of this thread, and was presumably added at the same time as the thread was created - if you read the profile text and interests (without the benefit of the added status that is there now) which include 'switch' and other activities usually associated with dominants (prostate milking and pegging for example) you can understand why some might make contact thinking domination might be an interest.

I'm not saying they are right to, nor am I criticising the OP, merely adding an opinion taken from a different viewpoint based on having read the profile in the context of the status update not being there as it presumably wasn't before the thread was created

Posted
It comes up this user has blocked you
Posted
41 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Please! Don’t comment with no understanding!

I didn't interpret Gemini as saying you were ranting. And he's said that wasn't his intent. So drama is over now?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Handcuffyou2 said:

Why are you hounding me?

Posted
7 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

As I pointed out in my very first post on the thread with the status header that is there now absolutely it's completely clear and leaves no room for doubt - however given that the status header is the same as the OP of this thread, and was presumably added at the same time as the thread was created - if you read the profile text and interests (without the benefit of the added status that is there now) which include 'switch' and other activities usually associated with dominants (prostate milking and pegging for example) you can understand why some might make contact thinking domination might be an interest.

I'm not saying they are right to, nor am I criticising the OP, merely adding an opinion taken from a different viewpoint based on having read the profile in the context of the status update not being there as it presumably wasn't before the thread was created

Sorry for any confusion. I was not speaking about you. I meant about people in general who contact with assumptions x

Posted
Just now, naughtynat said:

Why are you hounding me?

Please stop!

Posted
1 minute ago, naughtynat said:

Why are you hounding me?

Darling! I don’t need drama! I have other qualities!

Posted
3 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Sorry for any confusion. I was not speaking about you. I meant about people in general who contact with assumptions x

O.k. Apologies if I’ve misunderstood

Posted
11 minutes ago, Handcuffyou2 said:

Thanks for answering

Posted
3 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

O.k. Apologies if I’ve misunderstood

nothing to apologise for. I dont know this gent or anything thats gone on my comment was general basis of how some people approach xxx

Posted
4 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

nothing to apologise for. I dont know this gent or anything thats gone on my comment was general basis of how some people approach xxx

No worries. Have a good evening.

Posted
22 minutes ago, SirArchA said:
Random question, how do you know if someone has blocked you? Does it tell you that you've been blocked or do you have to just assume that's what has happened?

It tells you when you click on their profile

Posted
I don’t t want to keep talking about this! It’s VERY scary. Please stop hounding me
Posted
18 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Why are you hounding me?

His not he was replying to SirArchA question

Posted
Please🙏🏻 Stop hounding me! Why are you stalking me! I don’t even know you!
Posted
5 minutes ago, naughtynat said:
I don’t t want to keep talking about this! It’s VERY scary. Please stop hounding me

I was replying to SirArchA questions
no one is hounding you only replying to the feed that you posted in the news feed which is public. I’ve only tried to help and never my intent to offend. By posting a topic it opens it up for discussion. So I don’t understand why you think people are hounding you just because they have a different opinion to you. You can tailor your settings regarding your posts and your messages. If it is affecting you that much then delete it.

Posted
You are hounding me. You sic, sic person! Stop it! It isn’t normal! Do you have nothing better to do! No one is interested in your warped opinion. Leave me alone please? Maybe you’re the stalker! I’m asking you kindly stop it!