Just a short note…

na****

Posted
Yes you’re online right now. We know exactly who you are!
Posted
12 minutes ago, kinkysub4dom said:

I was replying to SirArchA questions
no one is hounding you only replying to the feed that you posted in the news feed which is public. I’ve only tried to help and never my intent to offend. By posting a topic it opens it up for discussion. So I don’t understand why you think people are hounding you just because they have a different opinion to you. You can tailor your settings regarding your posts and your messages. If it is affecting you that much then delete it.

Thank you! You’re scaring me!🥺

Posted
In sorry but you really are a hypocrite everyone on here had been polite to you.havent had a go at you at any point. Everyone has given good advice and yet your making claims of harassment and stalking which is utter rubbish.You unblocked me to complain I was harrasing and stalking yzou which is impossible as I was blocked. I'm not interested in you as far as I'm concerned you were looking for a reaction by posting on the news feed where members are allowed to reply instead of putting it on your own profile dating page which this site is there for. To meet like minded peoplev ie pof with kink. You labelled me as something I wasnt and thats not appreciated you have been rude to everybody and everybody who does really know me will say that's not my nature and if anything will protect anyone. I have no intention of wanting to contact you as truthfully you like to act as if your sweet and innocent. If you can't handle people messaging you maybe the sites are not for you. All of this because someone said hello and made a polite comment and you have taken everything the wrong way.before you start screaming harassment and stsmalking maybe you should speak to real victims.
Sorry everyone who reads this but will not be accused of doing something I haven't done.
Posted

I'm... confused. They're harrassing you because they're in you PMs, or because they've replied to a public forum post?

Posted
Because we have replied to a public forum post. No harassment or stalking as everyone is blocked
Posted
Just now, Handcuffyou2 said:

Because we have replied to a public forum post. No harassment or stalking as everyone is blocked

That, really, was my point. It seems an over-reaction.

Posted
Just now, naughtynat said:

Please. Stop!

Perhaps you should ask for this post to be taken down ore the comments capped?

You're obviously struggling with receiving replies.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Handcuffyou2 said:

I’ve kindly asked you numerous times! Why continue?

Posted
I'm sorry nat but I've got to ask is someone stalking you outside this forum because if they are it's not us and if you genuinely need help the ask for it.
Posted

I tagged a mod who ive seen mostly helping in the forum. 

ive no idea what the actual hell is going on here but it needs to stop tbh.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

Perhaps you should ask for this post to be taken down ore the comments capped?

You're obviously struggling with receiving replies.

Clearly I was naive!

Posted
6 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

I tagged a mod who ive seen mostly helping in the forum. 

ive no idea what the actual hell is going on here but it needs to stop tbh.

Totally agree - reported the thread earlier this afternoon as frankly it was getting out of hand then and totally off course from the OP - to be honest no-one is in the wrong in my opinion, but it appears to have become more about point scoring and over-reaction than anything else

Posted
I’ve done that more than once today! Thank you guys ☺️
Posted
Ive reported the thread to FET as it seems to have triggered you so much which was not anyone’s intention no one is harassing you or stalking you we are having a discussion on a public post but you have attacked people personally. I reported it as I am concerned about you and why it has triggered you in such a way. I wish you good luck.
Posted
Says the person who’s harassed me all day! Thank you
Posted
It isn’t a discussion when you bully someone
Posted

Ok, I've gone and read this thread from top to bottom. I don't know anyone in this thread and I have no connections.

Nat, genuine question ( I am not trying to upset you)... were you aware that you were posting this in the public forum where the point is discussion on posts, or were you intending it to be more like a profile status? It seems like what you wanted to put you initial feelings out there, but the thing about forum posts is that they they become topics for public discussion where people can have their opinions on a topic, often completely impersonal to the person who made the initial post.

Posted
9 minutes ago, naughtynat said:
Says the person who’s harassed me all day! Thank you

I have NOT harassed you all day I have replied to a public post 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Posted
8 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

Ok, I've gone and read this thread from top to bottom. I don't know anyone in this thread and I have no connections.

Nat, genuine question ( I am not trying to upset you)... were you aware that you were posting this in the public forum where the point is discussion on posts, or were you intending it to be more like a profile status? It seems like what you wanted to put you initial feelings out there, but the thing about forum posts is that they they become topics for public discussion where people can have their opinions on a topic, often completely impersonal to the person who made the initial post.

Yes. I expected a discussion of course, otherwise I wouldn’t have put it out there. I respect your point, but Lady_Char I have been hounded all day by two people in particular about everything but the subject 🤷🏼‍♀️ I totally respect people’s opinions. I have not received that today and have done everything in my power to not receive these messages.
You have given me an adult, constructive advice….these people haven’t.
However, I thank you. Have a good evening 😊

Posted

Topic is now going to be locked, as it seems to have gotten out of hand and context etc.