Just a short note…

na****

Posted
Hi Everyone

Guys let me make this abundantly clear. On my profile, yes, I do have Switch listed as one of my BDSM roles.

However, please note! This would be a role that I would only be willing to explore in the right dynamic, with the right person, in a trusted, loyal relationship. Hence, the experimentalist in my personality traits. That of which is also listed. It is definitely not something I am willing to explore with some random person who may or may not be be worthy of my loyalty, trust and efforts!

Please🙏🏻kindly stop with the masses of messages and offers asking me to be your Domme. I am NOT a Domme, have never claimed to be and am not looking for a Sub!

Please if I do grab your attention, take the time to read my profile! Where you will also find quite clearly both my Kinks and Fetishes. You needn’t have to repetitively ask that question either!

Stay safe, have fun, be naughty 😉
Please also bee kind 🐝
Posted
Just block them quite easy as you blocked me for no reason apart from saying hello
Posted
I quite clearly don’t go around blocking people for no reason, hence the post 🙄
You obviously have absolutely no understanding of how to respect or treat people.
Posted
I have absolute respect for everybody and know how to treat people. As you were local I sent a message saying hello and how are you. That was all. Then blocked
Posted
O.k! I have a right as a human and as woman whom I choose to speak to.
I’m not having a debate about it.
I have kindly given an explanation as to my status on MY own wall! I have not at any point said I do not want to speak to anyone who may think I’m a Domme.
Now! I’m kindly asking you to stop harassing me. Have a nice day!
Posted
Yes it is your choice and right to block people but it isn’t very kind to do it in the way that’s been described a kinder way would have been to say thank you for your message but your not for me but good luck in your search. Then blocked. I think the point is to live by your own standards if you want others to be kind then be kind yourself. At the end of the day We are all human and make mistakes and just trying to navigate a difficult world. 🙏
Posted
24 minutes ago, kinkysub4dom said:
Yes it is your choice and right to block people but it isn’t very kind to do it in the way that’s been described a kinder way would have been to say thank you for your message but your not for me but good luck in your search. Then blocked. I think the point is to live by your own standards if you want others to be kind then be kind yourself. At the end of the day We are all human and make mistakes and just trying to navigate a difficult world. 🙏

Firstly I don’t owe you an explanation.
Secondly please read again. I did not say I have a right to block people. Infact I think the content was somewhat of the opposite.
Thirdly, you know the content of the exchange how? You were not part of the conversation at any point!
I do live by my own standards thank you. You do not know anything about me.
I’m no longer tolerating the small minority of men on FET (and they know who they are) that appear to think women owe them something. We do not!
Yes there are people on this site that I’ll treat others, I am not one of them! You would know that if you had ever spoken with me.
You are completely missing the point of the post! Both of you!
If you have nothing productive to add or say, it’s very simple! SAY NOTHING! 🤫

Posted
To be absolutely fair and having read your profile OP, whilst you've added your OP as a status currently so there is absolutely no doubt, your profile text doesn't explicitly call out that you switching is a role you'd only explore in the right dynamic etc.

Yes, your profile text does start by saying you're a submissive, but having switch also listed and activity interests that include things usually associated with a more dominant role (e.g. pegging, prostate milking) you can understand why some may think your interest in switching may be broader than it actually is.

Not excusing the guys that make assumptions or have false expectations or a sense of entitlement, nor am I criticising you, it's your profile you run it how you want - merely offering some constructive advice that may help and may also explain why some may be confused.

As for blocking others, again your profile, your choice how you run it - if others don't like it they should accept you're not for them and move on.

Unfortunately no end of ranting about those that approach you will change a thing - as the kind of random approaches without reading or understanding profiles happens all over sites like this, always has done and always will - all you can do is be really clear in your profile about what you are looking for and if you get approaches that don't match that, either ignore or block whichever is most appropriate.
Posted
18 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
To be absolutely fair and having read your profile OP, whilst you've added your OP as a status currently so there is absolutely no doubt, your profile text doesn't explicitly call out that you switching is a role you'd only explore in the right dynamic etc.

Yes, your profile text does start by saying you're a submissive, but having switch also listed and activity interests that include things usually associated with a more dominant role (e.g. pegging, prostate milking) you can understand why some may think your interest in switching may be broader than it actually is.

Not excusing the guys that make assumptions or have false expectations or a sense of entitlement, nor am I criticising you, it's your profile you run it how you want - merely offering some constructive advice that may help and may also explain why some may be confused.

As for blocking others, again your profile, your choice how you run it - if others don't like it they should accept you're not for them and move on.

Unfortunately no end of ranting about those that approach you will change a thing - as the kind of random approaches without reading or understanding profiles happens all over sites like this, always has done and always will - all you can do is be really clear in your profile about what you are looking for and if you get approaches that don't match that, either ignore or block whichever is most appropriate.

Hi gemini_man

I don’t think my profile is confusing at all to be fair…I personally don’t put people in brackets. However, I will agree to disagree so I need not become exhausted.

Thank you for your advice. It has been noted.

Have a nice day.

Posted
6 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Hi gemini_man

I don’t think my profile is confusing at all to be fair…I personally don’t put people in brackets. However, I will agree to disagree so I need not become exhausted.

Thank you for your advice. It has been noted.

Have a nice day.

And that's fine - like I said, your profile your choice how you run it, but with that has to come a level of acceptance that others may not read it the same way as you do.

Hope yours is a good one too 👍🙂

Posted
It is not my intention to annoy you or anything else.i purly pointed out that I sent you a very polite message and you blocked me straight away without even a reply. Absoulty fine I respect that however you have gone back to my profile unblocked me and change it to not interested and then blocked me again.ive seen what I wrote and it was s polite message so please dont because hypocrite and lie. Yes there is some on here which are vulgar and rude and deserve that treatment .but not all of us. Those who I have spoken to I'm sure will vouch for me. We are not all nasty people.but would help if your profile was clearer . Your on a dating site for kinksters ,Sorry but you are going to get people message you as if any dating site.make your profile clearer or just dont try these sites if you dont like being messaged. Dont take this as criticism but most of us are here to meet new people and make friends and thanks to this sirr I've made some.
Posted
Two sides to every story and absolutely run your profile as you wish but then don’t moan on a public news feed about getting messages it is a natural consequence of being on social media app. Also if you do not want constructive thoughts or reply’s to your posts then don’t post them on the news feed
Posted
12 minutes ago, Handcuffyou2 said:
It is not my intention to annoy you or anything else.i purly pointed out that I sent you a very polite message and you blocked me straight away without even a reply. Absoulty fine I respect that however you have gone back to my profile unblocked me and change it to not interested and then blocked me again.ive seen what I wrote and it was s polite message so please dont because hypocrite and lie. Yes there is some on here which are vulgar and rude and deserve that treatment .but not all of us. Those who I have spoken to I'm sure will vouch for me. We are not all nasty people.but would help if your profile was clearer . Your on a dating site for kinksters ,Sorry but you are going to get people message you as if any dating site.make your profile clearer or just dont try these sites if you dont like being messaged. Dont take this as criticism but most of us are here to meet new people and make friends and thanks to this sirr I've made some.

The post was not about blocking people! I have no issue with constructive thoughts or replies. Both you and your friend ‘kinkysub4dom’ have done neither!
I unblocked you, to report you for harassing me! Which is exactly what you and kinkysub4dom are continuing to both so. Harassment and stalking is not cool guys. Now I’ve asked more than once! Kindly do not contact me again!
Also I think your somewhat confused. This is not a dating site. Please if you want an argumentative episode with someone, find another. I’m bored! 🙄

Posted
There was no harassment as it's all clearly here to be read out in the open. If you like people commenting then dont create posts.
Posted
24 minutes ago, Handcuffyou2 said:
There was no harassment as it's all clearly here to be read out in the open. If you like people commenting then dont create posts.

O.k guy’s! So now when a woman has an opinion or a post she’s “ranting!” Get a grip! As for the behaviour you’re still exhibiting, it’s probably clear for everyone to see as to why you were blocked! 🤔 Like I said I’m bored! Please stop stalking me. You’ve been asked numerous times. Thx

Posted
I am women and I am voicing my opinion to again double standard. No one said you were ranting and have agreed your entitled to your opinion, only that posting in public would insight people to comment if you don’t like it don’t post in public. No one is harassing you or stalking you and using them terms in this situation is actually really disrespectful to those who has truly suffered from them.
Posted
45 minutes ago, kinkysub4dom said:
I am women and I am voicing my opinion to again double standard. No one said you were ranting and have agreed your entitled to your opinion, only that posting in public would insight people to comment if you don’t like it don’t post in public. No one is harassing you or stalking you and using them terms in this situation is actually really disrespectful to those who has truly suffered from them.

What would you call this then? When I’ve kindly asked you not to contact me numerous times? Disrespectful maybe?

Posted
4 hours ago, naughtynat said:

O.k guy’s! So now when a woman has an opinion or a post she’s “ranting!” Get a grip! As for the behaviour you’re still exhibiting, it’s probably clear for everyone to see as to why you were blocked! 🤔 Like I said I’m bored! Please stop stalking me. You’ve been asked numerous times. Thx

No-one has said you are ranting.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

*Holds hand up* Actually I used the word "ranting" but within the context of a point being made and not as a derogatory term to put the OP down - if it was taken that way then it was not my intent.

Posted
gemini_man didn’t then? I’ve misread? I’m intelligent enough to read thank you!
Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

*Holds hand up* Actually I used the word "ranting" but within the context of a point being made and not as a derogatory term to put the OP down - if it was taken that way then it was not my intent.

Read the posts!!!!

Posted
Just now, Tjbear said:
Your such a dom

🤣🤣🤣🤣Hardly!

Posted
12 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

Please! Don’t comment with no understanding!