Vetting Mistresses

Steve-5727

Posted

I have been active in the lobby and have found a few mistresses through the site. A few questions. Is it typical for Dommes to get a tribute? Why are some mistresses so skeptical to verify their pics are real? What should I look for when wanting to serve but be feminized too?

Posted
8 hours ago, Steve-5727 said:

Is it typical for Dommes to get a tribute?

On this site. No. Unless they have a € on their profile.

Tribute is something more associated with the professional side of things.

Why are some mistresses so skeptical to verify their pics are real?

to be fair - you've not verified either.

There are ladies I've known to be genuine who get rather annoyed about men contacted them and then demand to "prove" they're real.

What should I look for when wanting to serve but be feminized too?

that generally speaking if you're leading with fetishes it's often off-putting.  Ask yourself what it actually means "to serve" and what you can offer.  

Posted
They get annoyed usually because they're guys who just want your ***...listen to wise Sheepie. But it is tricky, not stepping on a domme's toes when you approach them with whatever you're offering or requiring
Posted
Personally I would be wary of anyone asking for a tribute - nothing wrong with it, but paying for domination (which is effectively what it is) is not for me, would rather find someone who I had a connection with and was on my wavelength etc without feeling they had accepted me because I had given them a gift of some kind.

As for them being unwilling to verify their pics as real, there could be many reasons, varying from they have something to hide to not feeling they have to prove themselves and you should trust them. Use your gut instinct and reverse image sites to do due diligence if you're unsure. If something smells fishy it usually is, your choice if you pursue or not.

There's nothing specific you should look for as such when it comes to specific activities - maybe list them in your profile and bring them up in conversation as interests, but as you have got to know someone through chatting to them, not as the first point of order.
Posted

A thing for some further thoughts also

at the minute on another site I'm talking to someone about meeting for some potential play.   I am extremely sceptical - but - like we'll see.

Now. If she at any point mentions tribute - then I'm out.  Not through the objection of it - but because this is something that should be clear from the start and I could then weigh up within myself whether to pursue or not

But - like - some things to consider.

If someone requires tribute the likelihood is they will ALWAYS require tribute - and if this is something you're happy to do - you gotta make sure this is a meeting that will go ahead and be a positive experience for you.  A lot of Pro's require deposits and so because of that, scammers pick up on this and so will take a deposit and run.  

Pros tend not to contact people first (although, there are contextual exceptions) and especially these days - are they on sites which require verification? (most membership and clip sites) can you buy/watch their clips to be sure you'd enjoy time - are you definitely speaking to who you think you are (contact using email or tel number on their website) 

Posted
Ehm maybe not really my usual playing ground, but i think that if anyone is serious about starting a genuine relationship with you they would do so without requiring any form of financial gain or other forms of tributes. You need to be able to trust them as much as that they need to trust on you. If gaining your trust and loyalty requires them to verify who they are, then so be it. Also seeing as you are the one who is going to submit I feel like you are holding all the cards to begin with. You should start by clearly outlining your limits and the things you are willing to accept and what not. And stick by them. There is nothing unreasonable in thinking about your own safety and health. Any good Dom(me) will understand and respect that. There cant be any sort or form of play without your consent first.
Posted
I'd keep it simple if they are asking for tribute then you are essentially paying for their time. They haven't chosen you, you've just crossed their palm with silver. If that's what you want then fair dos, but you could also work at it and find someone who wants you for you and there would be no tribute needed. Then there is also the scam element you pay your tribute and never hear a peep and that sounds most likely