Pee play/watersports

Posted
On 12/3/2022 at 12:11 PM, gemini_man said:

I would think there may be a couple of factors at play here - firstly the notion of drinking yours would have played into your dominant role in the dynamic and it almost being a "gift" from you - so would willingly be accepted as such, whereas his own wouldn't be, in fact would be something he has "on tap" so to speak - so mentally the affect wouldn't be the same.
There may also be the distance element coming into play, and possibly a level of the fantasy of drinking yours virtually vs the reality of drinking his own.
Would be interesting to know if he'd be grossed out by drinking his own if you were there in person making him do so.

Yes... Very good on this explanation. The OP should understand that in the mind of the receiver... His urine is in many ways just that~urine ok? It's his and nothing special, not to him and definitely not to you. Ohhh but your urine? Well well now? That IS very often referred to as our nectar, yes the nectar of my Goddess or my Mistress. His very much is viewed as a bodily function, yours is viewed as if you're opening your flowers and he is a hummingbird was going to drink from you. It's a whole connection going on the brain with some people that is a feeding thing as well, I can't explain it totally without getting to the explanation I was told and that's private so then there's that. But it is a very primal thing between the mistress and her sub. Because it's something you hold within your body much like your ***. That I can say for sure which is why a lot of subs who are into this do view it in such a high regard. It's a way that can get you connected into the inner workings of another person in a way that even penetration can't compare to is one of the ways that I can describe it to you. That's how it was explained to me by several people over these last few decades. 

• 6 months later...
Chris240197
Posted

I watched a couple of videos until sadly they got removed, but while watching, I got excited especially as inflatables were used, which I already was into. Fast forward a short time later and I try it in some old armbands, I'd planned to get rid of. Best experience ever, to pee in and on them and even use them to climax.