Needle dicks…

na****

Posted
8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Not saying you're wrong for having a liking for a decent size, that's personal choice entirely, but is it right to air it in the terms that you have?

I am with you on this @gemini_man. Sorry to say, but intended or not, this is a mean post. And exactly because people say such things "in jest" some guys have serious hang ups and lose confidence in themselves. I used to date a man who had gotten a comment once and even though his was average size and by no means small, he held on to it forever. I am sorry, but I don't see the humour in this. Yes, some people might chuckle and think "yeah, right" and others will read and feel horrendous. Slightly inconsiderate. 

Posted
See. I'm hung like a church mouse, and a small one at that. However. I'm a firm believer in working with what you have and finding a way to make any situation better.
Posted
I’m not suggesting you can’t Hun! Jest…jest!
Posted
1 minute ago, naughtynat said:
Guys chill 🥶🥶🥶🥶

I'm chilled, currently reading a book, cooking a banging meal and wanted to pop in my 5pence lol

Posted
8 minutes ago, RydstromWoede said:

I'm chilled, currently reading a book, cooking a banging meal and wanted to pop in my 5pence lol

👍🏻

Posted
11 minutes ago, naughtynat said:
Guys chill 🥶🥶🥶🥶

Nat, you keep telling people to chill - but you have worded your "preference" in a way that people find hard to take. It's not a jest that many find funny.

Posted

While I get this is a 'jest' post as kept mentioning I do not at all agree with it. 

It's body shaming at the very least. Joke or not is jesting or laughing or criticising those who cannot help what they were given at birth. 

I have been with 'larger' endowed men, and nope, that's not for me. Too ***ful. But i just find a way to amicably part and not use the 'its too big I don't like it' sentence. Same goes for a guy I dated... or tried. His was so small I didn't know what to do, but again I didn't comment on the size, I just politely dwindled conversation without mentioning what it was that made me turn away. 

While I don't care about size, because yes the person who holds it matters, I have a preference for average ones approx 5-7in because a big thing of mine is skin contact and if I am bouncing on one, I prefer to feel it. 

Too many men have this insecurity so I do agree this post won't really help, no matter the intention behind it. And yes if a guy was to criticise a ladies body on here, whatever it may be, it would be tore apart also.

That's just my 2 cents. 

Posted
Just now, JenniferTP said:

While I get this is a 'jest' post as kept mentioning I do not at all agree with it. 

It's body shaming at the very least. Joke or not is jesting or laughing or criticising those who cannot help what they were given at birth. 

I have been with 'larger' endowed men, and nope, that's not for me. Too ***ful. But i just find a way to amicably part and not use the 'its too big I don't like it' sentence. Same goes for a guy I dated... or tried. His was so small I didn't know what to do, but again I didn't comment on the size, I just politely dwindled conversation without mentioning what it was that made me turn away. 

While I don't care about size, because yes the person who holds it matters, I have a preference for average ones approx 5-7in because a big thing of mine is skin contact and if I am bouncing on one, I prefer to feel it. 

Too many men have this insecurity so I do agree this post won't really help, no matter the intention behind it. And yes if a guy was to criticise a ladies body on here, whatever it may be, it would be tore apart also.

That's just my 2 cents. 

Boring

Posted
1 minute ago, JenniferTP said:

That's just my 2 cents. 

😴😴😴😴

Posted

You are calling me boring and posting snoozing emojis because I simply do not agree with you. This speaks volumes to me. So thank you for opening my eyes. 

Posted

You are 41 Nat. My 9 year old would behave better than this. I shall take my leave now. I've said my bit. But I am glad this is public for all to see.

Posted
2 minutes ago, naughtynat said:
😴😴😴😴

OK you are now being incredibly rude and disrespectful of others. That's several people now who have gently suggested that you've made an error. Stop behaving like a toddler.

Posted
Try to lead an exciting life 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:

OK you are now being incredibly rude and disrespectful of others. That's several people now who have gently suggested that you've made an error. Stop behaving like a toddler.

Good luck to your 9 year old

Posted
Just now, naughtynat said:

Good luck to your 9 year old

It was MY 9 year old. I don't even think you are clued in on what you're saying anymore. 

I've also reported this. I have an exciting life that doesn't include body shaming anyone, never mind this behaviour. 

Go for a nap if you are so bored and snoozy. 

Good luck on here (Y)

Posted
Just now, JenniferTP said:

It was MY 9 year old. I don't even think you are clued in on what you're saying anymore. 

I've also reported this. I have an exciting life that doesn't include body shaming anyone, never mind this behaviour. 

Go for a nap if you are so bored and snoozy. 

Good luck on here (Y)

She's done this before Jen. I'm not in the least surprised.

Posted
Absolute scenes of a 41 year old woman behaving like a child lmao, you should take a hard look at yourself Nat. If you're bored then don't respond.