Needle dicks…

na****

Posted
Size does matter! When you can’t feel it…what’s the point? Am I wrong?
Posted
Finally someone who can be honest about it for once
Posted
2 minutes ago, br0kenFree said:
Had a bad night Nat?

No. Just a tiny cock!

Posted
32 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

No. Just a tiny cock!

Been there and I tried it just to see if the size matter or not but it definitely does for me 

Posted
1 hour ago, jwayne80 said:

Finally someone who can be honest about it for once

I guess everyone it’s different in that, like to other people get satisfying w anything but for me I agree with @naughtynat 

Posted
Haha well thankfully it’s not small goodnight
Fetishlover45
Posted
11 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Size does matter! When you can’t feel it…what’s the point? Am I wrong?

If i can ask how big is big for you?

Posted
Whilst I can understand that for some size does matter - surely the most important thing is the person attached to the dick regardless of the size and how they handle the situation? There's very little us men can do about the size of our cock, but there are many ways to bring pleasure and have a mutually pleasurable experience beyond penetration, and they don't have anything to do with the size of our appendage.

Now I can understand that a small one may not bring pleasure in the same way as others, but if you met an otherwise perfect man who could make your orgasm time and again using his fingers, tongue etc and was respectful, considerate etc would you really turn your back on him because he had, in your words a "needle dick"?

Or thinking about it another way, if a guy turned you down because you had small boobs or a loose vagina there would be an outcry about how insulted you'd been, is your post any different really?

Not saying you're wrong for having a liking for a decent size, that's personal choice entirely, but is it right to air it in the terms that you have?

I've never had a hang up about my size, it's average, but there are many guys that do, and comments like your OP won't do anything to help with that.
Posted
That's why I love chastity - actually, I have a respectable size.

Until I don't - 2mm of steel make sure of that.

I just never want to be a top, and that's a nice role definition for me.

Also: certain types of bubble butt do need a minimum size to even be penetrated. Speaking from experience there.
Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Whilst I can understand that for some size does matter - surely the most important thing is the person attached to the dick regardless of the size and how they handle the situation? There's very little us men can do about the size of our cock, but there are many ways to bring pleasure and have a mutually pleasurable experience beyond penetration, and they don't have anything to do with the size of our appendage.

Now I can understand that a small one may not bring pleasure in the same way as others, but if you met an otherwise perfect man who could make your orgasm time and again using his fingers, tongue etc and was respectful, considerate etc would you really turn your back on him because he had, in your words a "needle dick"?

Or thinking about it another way, if a guy turned you down because you had small boobs or a loose vagina there would be an outcry about how insulted you'd been, is your post any different really?

Not saying you're wrong for having a liking for a decent size, that's personal choice entirely, but is it right to air it in the terms that you have?

I've never had a hang up about my size, it's average, but there are many guys that do, and comments like your OP won't do anything to help with that.

Good Morning gemini_man. I agree. It was mostly said I jest 😂 Chill out. We don’t all have to take everything so seriously

Posted
6 minutes ago, naughtynat said:

Good Morning gemini_man. I agree. It was mostly said I jest 😂 Chill out. We don’t all have to take everything so seriously

And that's the problem with textual interaction, it's not always obvious when something is being said in jest or otherwise, particularly if there are no clues in the text.

Either way I'm as chilled as I can be 🙂

Posted
Size is something I always find curious about online, people saying I want a big cock or don't want a small cock but what is big, what is small, people often making comment on size or making a point about it mostly never actually be specific about the size they want or don't want

And there is a flip side of, is the cock too small or is the woman just too loose in that area
Posted
Wondering how guys with a small penis might feel reading this post.
Posted
5 minutes ago, Dragonflylover said:
Wondering how guys with a small penis might feel reading this post.

Probably that there are lots of women with a preference for small cock, maybe! We all have a preference. I’ll repeat, it was said in jest, so I’m naughty 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted
44 minutes ago, BDSMkinkydom said:
Size is something I always find curious about online, people saying I want a big cock or don't want a small cock but what is big, what is small, people often making comment on size or making a point about it mostly never actually be specific about the size they want or don't want

And there is a flip side of, is the cock too small or is the woman just too loose in that area

How does a vagina become "too loose" out of interest? It's a muscular canal and adjusts to fit. Are you aware you're using a trope that has historically been used to shame women?

Posted
3 hours ago, Dragonflylover said:
3 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Probably that there are lots of women with a preference for small cock, maybe! We all have a preference. I’ll repeat, it was said in jest, so I’m naughty 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sounds like some backtracking going on here but to answer your question.  Of course it matters....to some, in the same way looks can...or character and morals. We all have our personal preferences, and there is nothing wrong with that.....it becomes a problem when it's used to shame another who most likely are fully aware they lack size....or character, morals or looks. We are all deficient in one area or another, as perfection does not exist, but there are much more important elements to a human being than a big cock....or a tight cunt.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Sounds like some backtracking going on here but to answer your question.  Of course it matters....to some, in the same way looks can...or character and morals. We all have our personal preferences, and there is nothing wrong with that.....it becomes a problem when it's used to shame another who most likely are fully aware they lack size....or character, morals or looks. We are all deficient in one area or another, as perfection does not exist, but there are much more important elements to a human being than a big cock....or a tight cunt.

Not personally shunning anyone. Chill

Posted
This is clearly about diameter. When people refer to this online, it usually seems to be about length. I understand the diameter issue more than the length issue except where the length is at extremes, particularly when very short.
Posted
12 hours ago, naughtynat said:

No. Just a tiny cock!

:joy:

Posted
8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

I’ll worry about my own OP. Thank you very much for your concern ☺️