Female Masking

Posted

Do gay or bicurious women get turned on by men wearing silicone suits and masks that make them look (to all external appearance) like a woman?

Is it the best of both worlds? Ie.. a female physique and affectation but the male sensibilities and genitalia beneath?

Posted
Interesting though, i must say......🤔🤔🤔🤔
Posted
I don’t understand why you think women attracted to women want the male sensibilities or genitalia if I’m being honest?
Posted
Not sure if gay/bicurious women would call that “the best of both worlds”! I don’t want to speak for anyone else though, so I hope you get some replies from them which answer your question.
Posted
I'm not sure a lesbian would be that interested as behind the bodysuit there's still a man under the suit. There may be some interest from a bi curious woman though.
However, it's not all black and white. It mainly boils down to what the person it wanting out of the dynamic so it's probably down to the individuals taste and whether there's any connections in the first place.
So it's probably just open to various opinions. 🤷‍♂️
Posted
I'm bisexual and tbh I wouldn't be turned on. As it's another type of kink for me. There are maybe people who maybe into it. But for me no.
Posted

I wouldn't say so. You could also ask the same about the guy wearing the suit, but that wouldn't be true either. It's a fetish. I have had various types of people show interest in what I do. It's one of the less common kinks out there, but it does seem to be gaining more interest.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm bi, and no..I like my men masculine and my women feminine the lines don't blur for me..and I doubt they'd blur for any lesbians either, they're attracted to other women not a faux version..they may be interested in the person behind the suit as a person, but they're not going to want to engage sexually..and I'm struggling to see how any bi curious women would either the person is still male behind the suit and they'd know that.

• 3 weeks later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

To me it looks very interesting & also attractive to a degree generally as a visual but I am attracted to "faux femmes"  😎 as someone on here mentioned that in the negative here partly because being transgender I can understand "partial genders" or gender role-play-pretend more than most.....don't know if they are "dressing to play" kinky or sexual or just for how they look/feel to be admired?!? So I don't know what else it entails?!? I can also understand wanting to hide or transform oneself but I'd hope they have "femme capacitys" in regard to communications as well as just a femme-look as being understanding and empathy are one thing that females can be good at in society which I value🤔 I've tried to talk to guys who dress-up before and have them be really blunt and/or rude back as if talking down to another guy even though I obviously look female) which completely is a turn-off and kills the illusion pretty-fast ☹️ why dress-up to the nines and then just talk crassly like a typical bloke?!? If you dress femme then act femme to complete the role 🤔 plus bad manners don't win any fans either 💀🔥💀 just a point understanding female energy and pycological aspects is not just the same as putting on a wig any more than if I used a  packy-prosthetic in my trousers and thought I knew all masculine society(s) Doing this is it presenting an actual "femme personality aspect" or avatar (feeling female) or just "dress up" to only look femme-less of a bonus but still a kink where I'd stay at a distance then!!! 🤔