First Date - Part Two

Posted

Fuck the world did that hurt. But it hurt so good. She let out an 'argghhh' and squirmed on the bed but didn't close her legs. He looked happy with that. He alternated belting each leg until her inner thighs were red raw. Then he moved closer to her, kneeling on the bed between her legs.

She looked down at him, wondering what was coming next. The difference in sensations was...she almost couldn't take it. His tongue on her clit was the polar opposite to the belt on her legs. He flicked his tongue over her clit in quick movements, looking up at her. She tried to *** herself further down on him. She wanted more. More, dammit!

He turned his face to the side and sunk his teeth into the already tender flesh of her thigh. She yelped and tried to move away from that assault on what would soon be bruised flesh. He pinned her leg with an arm and bit her again, a little further up this time, a little too far up. She whimpered and he smiled with a mouthful of flesh. Is this the more she wanted?

He moved back to centre and fastened his teeth just at the top of her slit, whilst sliding two fingers inside her. The strangest noise came out of her. It started off as a yelp, rolled into a moan and turned into a snarl somewhere along the way. He increased the pressure with his teeth whilst increasing the speed with his fingers. Before he knew it, she was gasping and hollering, "fuck! Please....fuck me! Please...oh gods, I....pleeeaaaasse!"

He smiled to himsef and continued, despite her incoherent ramblings. He was gonna make her cum if it made his hand numb. He curled his fingers slightly and she pushed herself into his mouth.

"Pleeeeaaaasseeeeeee let meeeee cuuuuuuuum!" She wailed.
He let go over only long enough to say "cum," before grabbing her with his teeth again and he felt her gush over his fingers. Her legs were shaking and she had hold of the bed frame so hard, her knuckles were white.

She eventually stilled and he released his grip with his teeth, moving his jaw from side to side. His hand was covered in her juice. He stood up from the bed and started to removed his jeans. His cock was so hard it was ***ful.

She was in a stupor. She watched him undressing, freeing his cock. Her eyes widened. She knew he was a big guy. He was tall, broad. His hands were huge. Stands to reason that his.....feet would be big too. He'd laid down the challenge to her early on in their discussions. She was a competitive type so she didn't back down. And she knew she liked a big cock. But she was even doubting herself now. He was going to rip her in two. What a way to go.

He watched her, watching him and saw the ripples of doubt cross her face. He was tempted to tease her about it but decided not to. Figured he'd see what she could take instead.

He was stood there, stroking himself. That didn't usually do anything for her but fuck, if it didn't make her want him even more. Despite her misgivings about his size. He moved towards her and knelt on the bed, lined himself up.

She could feel the heat from him. Or was that her? Anyone care?

He lifted her leg by the knee and pushed it towards her. She whimpered a little. He teased her, rubbing himself over her cunt. Her hips moved with him, trying to urge him to enter her. The gleam in his eyes told her he'd do it when he was good and ready.

He didn't warn her. He just rammed his cock about halfway in. He was torn between wanting to watch himself enter her, stretching her cunt; and watching her reaction as he did so. The cursing she did was enough to let him know he might just win the challenge. He thrust like that - halfway - for a little while. She was grinding her hips to meet him.

Just because he could...and well, what's a sadist to do, he slapped the inside of her thighs a couple times. She threw her head back, still gripping the bed frame. She felt so full already but she knew she hadn't gotten all of him yet. She wanted all of him.

He got the hint. He didn't need any extra invitation. He pulled almost al the way out and the drove his cock all the way in, balls deep. She hollered "fuuuuuck!" and he held himself there before pulling almost all the way out again. This time he watched himself stretch her cunt open, watched her sucking him in. Her greedy slut hole wanting all of him.

He looked up at her face and tears were streaming down her cheeks. He stopped immediately- "don't-you-fuckin-dare-stop-fuck-me-dammit-with-your-fuckin-huge-cock!!" He couldn't make himself start again for a second. "Are you ok? Am I hurting you?"
"Yes!! But good hurt! Now pleeease!! Will yooouuuu....."

That was all he needed. He pounded her cunt so hard he thought they would end up in the next room.

He was close. He grabbed the chain between the nipple clamps. This must send her over the edge. Surely. Just as he was about to cum he ripped the nipple clamps off and growled at her "cum!!"

Took her a second or two to catch up. But catch up she did. He could feel her cunt clenching around him as he came in her.

He slid out of her and moved up to her face. "Clean it up. I'm not done with you yet," he said. The sweat was glistening on him. He looked like some kinda caveman or something. Was fucking hot. She opened her mouth to take him in as best she could, licking everything clean.

She could already feel several very tender areas so fuck alone knows what he was going to beat next. She won the challenge though. She smiled smugly. But everyone knows that you should never poke a sadist.

She felt completely spent. Her cunt was raw. Her thighs were still stinging from the earlier onslaught. And he wasn't done?

"Are you gonna untie me?"
"Nope."
He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and brought it over to her, uncapped it and held it up to her so she could drink. She drank half the bottle before coming up for air.
"You're thirsty work."
"That I am." He was a little quiet. It unnerved her. She wasn't used to it. He was usually so chatty.
"Are you ok? Is something wrong? Did I..."
"No. Everything is fine. I just need a little bit. So we're gonna lay quietly for a bit. You're gonna be good and I'm gonna rest. And then I'm gonna own your ass." He stated the facts of the case.
She didn't quite know how to take it so she just....did as she was told.
He lay behind her and pulled her into him. She felt completely enveloped in his arms, his legs wrapped up in hers. His breathing slowed. She started to worry. Is he gonna sleep all night and leave me like this?

He had no intentions of leaving her like that. He just needed a bit to regroup. He could feel her tense up every now and then. He smiled to himself with his face buried in her hair, breathing her in.

Must have been hours by now. She felt like she'd been laying in a sticky mess for hours. He stirred and squeezed her tight against him and she couldn't believe what she was feeling behind her. Not possible. Not after that. She didn't think she had it in her to go again. Though he was fuckin hot...so...

As if she had a choice! He rose from the bed and made her drink water again. Got a drink himself. When he came back, he shifted her. "Get on your knees. I wasn't kidding when I said I was gonna own your ass," he snarled at her.

She was actually a little worried about this because there was no way his cock was gonna fit in her ass!! At least, not without a considerable amount of lube, and ***.

The snap of his belt jolted her. He must have swung his arm all the way back because tears stung her eyes immediately. She bit her lip to try and stop herself from crying. He knew; of course he knew. The belt rained down on her ass, first one side, then the other and back again. It hurt so much and she couldn't help it. The tears flowed.

He continued. She'd warned him about tears. When her ass was bright pink, he put the belt down. Put his hands between her legs.
"You're crying but you're also dripping. Your cunt gives you away." So matter of fact.
"Y..y..yes," she stuttered through the tears.
He grabbed the lube and covered his cock with it, covered a couple of fingers too. She'd definitely need a warm up for this.

He traced a finger over her puckered asshole and she shivered, moving away from him slightly. He grabbed her hips and firmly planted her. Slapped her crimson ass for good measure. Went back to her asshole, coating it with lube. She was quiet. For now.

He worked a finger inside her ass and then bit her on the same cheek. She perked up a bit then...letting out a howl. He continued working her ass with a finger, sliding a second in when he thought she was ready. She seemed to like that, moving in time with him. Fuck! He so badly wanted to fuck her now. But he didn't want to ruin her. Should look after your play things.

With his free hand he grabbed the bottle of lube and clumsily squirted a little more over her asshole. Not as easy getting a third finger in. But he did and now she was letting out those delightful moans that got him so worked up.

He couldn't take it anymore. He took his fingers out and replaced them with the head of his cock, squirting yet more lube before pushing, pressing his way inside her. Slowly. She groaned. Then she yelled. Then she backed up onto him with a scream. Almost an ungodly sound.

Fucking hell, he needed to cum already. Not yet. He grabbed her hips and started pounding her ass. Thrusting into her. She was yelling so loud he thought there'd be a knock at the door any second. He grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head back. Took her. Owned her. Made her his. He could feel that he was about to cum. She was making no sense, speaking in tongues so he just told her to cum and did the same, buried deep inside her ass.

He let go of her hair and let her rest on her elbows. Pulled out of her ass and could see his handiwork start to dribble out and down her leg. What a beautiful sight. He looked at her face. She was watching him, with a lazy smile.

"Are you ok?" He asked her.
"Never better," she replied, "that's what I call a first date!"