The Prey

Posted (edited)

WARNING *Scissor/knife play, CNC* 

I'm taking a long lunch at Canary Wharf when I spot an elegant pair of legs to my bottom left hand side. My eyes take in the shape of her legs edging to see beyond the line of her black skirt. My attention is next directed to her hand. In which she holds a glass of clear alcohol on ice. I'm wondering whether she has spotted my looks as of yet. The bar we sit in is emptier than usual. The sound of a generic ringtone fills the air as she reaches for her phone.
She shifts away as she takes the call. Her mumbled responses don't allow me to ascertain any further information. She hangs up the call and sighs with disdain. "Having a bad day?" I ask her. She tilts her head towards me with the subsequent intention of rolling her eyes. I meet her gaze with a violent glint and she ceases in her tracks. Her face transforms from perplexed into mild curiosity. While she takes the opportunity to ask "and you are?" I seize the moment to study her features. She is young and fresh. Her demeanour harbours a quality of innocence. I notice how her red lips contrast against her pale face. "Someone who noticed you" I finally respond.

She turns away trying to hide her growing smile. While she uncrosses her legs, she takes a sip of her drink, only to fold her legs the opposite way. I use every second of which to observe her flesh and how easy it would be to overpower her. Her eyes catch mine in the middle of my perverted glance and she looks down continuing to smile. "So how long do you think you're going to waste your time here?" She asks. I'm amazed by her candour and reply "it doesn't seem like a waste". She let's out a sigh. I can't resist and ask her "will you at least tell me your name?" Once again she bites her lip before responding with "no, now tell me, are you local to here?". Usually the answer would be no. I was currently staying in the area because of work. However in anticipating the nature of my stay. I made sure I brought my supplies with me.

I look at her sincerely and say "I'm going to cut to the chase. There is no way way we would be having this conversation if you weren't at least a bit interested. You should know however, that I have certain hang ups" I pause to capture her expression. With a wistful tone she says "continue".
"I have a room booked not far from here, but know that I like to play rough" I say with a low tone of seriousness. Her eyes lock with mine and I feel a rush of *** flow through my member. I take the time to look at her delicate knees pressing together. "How rough?" She eventually replies. After a beat I respond "once you consent. I will have utter control over you. I will decide when you get wet, when you're allowed to cum. How I will fuck you, in what position I shall fuck you. You will have an emergency out of course. However I hope to avoid such an incident.  I will make my intentions prior to this engagement very clear".

I hear the sound of her dying drink exiting through her straw. She appears to ponder my proposition. Shuffling out of her seat she says "lead the way".

The crowds of grey suits swarm around us. The only thing on my mind is thought of punishing her flesh. We arrive at my building. After walking inside the elevator, I wait for the doors to close on us. Upon doing so I reach for her neck and push her up against the lift wall. "You will not speak, you will not scream, you will answer with one blink if you understand" I command. The look of shock in her eyes is palpable as she nods nervously. I tighten my grip on her throat and she blinks once as commanded. I hold her there for the duration until we reach my floor. The elevator doors open and I instruct her to follow behind me with her head down. "Right now I'm going to present you with three options:

A) you follow me inside with the absolute understanding that I own you. You of course have the option to tap out during it's too much for you.

B) you walk away now, no questions asked.

I suspect her following reaction so I preemptively reply "you should realise that if you choose to go through with this, but tap out in the middle, I will forever doubt your commitment to submit. You will walk away with no path to return". She takes a second to consider my words. In addition I remind her "now is your best chance to back out".

She looks back through the corridor to the elevator we just exited. Her eyes shift as she deliberates the possibilities afforded to her. I swipe the card that opens my room while saying "once you cross the threshold, you belong to me".

A few moments go by, she clears her throat and walks past me entering the room. My primal urges surge when looking at her figure. I follow her inside locking the door behind. I close the distance between us. She turns around saying "So what now? do I-" before I cut her off. My hand covers her mouth. The visible *** and realisation in her eyes is intoxicating.

I say the following while pushing her back against the wall "you will not speak unless I tell you to, if I do, you will address me as Sir or Master. Blink once if you understand" the trembling in her body is noticeable.  Once again she gives me the confirmation I was looking for. Grabbing her by the neck I drag her to the bed, throwing her down on her back. I have fitted restraints attached to each corner of the bed. I spread her arms and legs respectively and fasten her limbs to the restraints. "I hope you're not too fond of what you're wearing" I procure a pair of scissors. "Wait what are you doing?" She asks in ***. "Did you forget the rules already?" I question. "No" she replies, though realising all too late the mistake she made.

"No, what?"

"No m-master"

"Good girl, that was your first and last warning. Next time you will be punished"

I trace the scissors up and down her body. The coldness of the metal causes her to flinch. A smirk forms across my face. I begin to cut off her clothes. Starting with her skirt. She tries to protest until I remind her "you're going to want to stay still". She stops squirming in an instant before I continue, next cutting away her white shirt.  It falls away each side of her.  I look at the work I've done so far. The only things in the way now are her undergarments. I run the cold metal scissors up her bare thighs. She whispers "please don't hurt me". The smirk on my face intensifies as I cut away her white cotton panties. The material falls away revealing her cunt. "Hmm, look at your cute little pussy mound" I put the scissors down on the bedside table. Her neat little pussy looks very inviting as her hips writhe ever so slightly on the bed. Without warning, I slap her cunt causing her to let out a piercing scream. "Oh no, we'll have none of that" I take off my tie and fasten it around her mouth as a makeshift gag.

I retreat to my closet and equip my horse whip. "I'm going to enjoy playing with you my little whore". I hover the whip over her legs before bring down a hard lash. She arches her back off the bed accompanied by a sharp cry. Her legs wriggle as she relishes in the sting. "Are you going to behave for master?" I say interrogating her. She quickly nods in response. I can identify her quiet "yes master" muffled by the gag. A red line forms across her legs. I pick up the scissors in lieu of the horse whip which I subsequently place on the bed. Her eyes widen with *** as I approach her heaving chest. With a firm snip, her matching white bra falls away revealing her tits. Her nipples are petite, pink, and hard. Seeing her totally naked and presented to me causes my cock to stiffen. I squeeze her tender nipples enjoying her cries in response to the ***. Tears begin to adorn her delicate cheeks. Once again I pick up the horse whip lightly dragging it over her torso. I lash it down again, this time across her waistline.  This time her response is even more pronounced. She desperately tries to wriggle free but fails pathetically.

"Now I'm going to remove your gag, and when I punish you. I want you to say 'thank you master', do you understand?" I lock eyes with her. A moment passes before she nods in agreement. The sound of her breathing is heavy through the gag. I remove it from her mouth. She inhales deeply. Not a moment too soon, I lash down the whip hard across her thighs. She attempts to mute her cries, the words clumsily spill out of her "thank you master".

"That's very good my little slut. I reward good behaviour" I follow up by unbottoning my trousers letting my hard cock spring out in front of me. Her eyes are wide and fixed on my throbbing member. The tip of my cock is already drooling witn pre-cum. Her lips part slightly, her tongue dances across her top teeth. I slide my hands up her quivering thighs. I brush along her clit, her eyes slightly roll back. While molesting her pussy lips, I feel how tight her little cunt is. Her wetness coats my finger upon retracting it. Tears of make-up stain her flushed cheeks as I bear witness to her guilty lust.

"Do you want masters cock inside you?"

"Yes master, please"

"You are not allowed to cum until I say so, understand slave?"

"Mhmm yes master"

I climb on the bed between her legs. I tease the tight hole of her cunt with the head of my cock. With a quick thrust I *** it inside her. She let's out a whale as I feel her pussy tightening around me. I take both of her pink tender nipples in my fingers, and squeeze as tightly as possible before tearing into her further.

"Master it hurts!"

"Remember what I said slave, besides, your tight cunt feels so good on masters cock"

She whines as I hold her hips still, and with a ***ful grunt I thrust my eight inches all the way, deep inside her.

"No, please master it hurts too much"

Tired of her complaints I put my hand around her neck. I mount her in missionary position continuing to *** her. In this position I'm able to penetrate deep into her poor little cunt. I hear the sound of her wet pussy walls as my cock slides inside and out of her. I pull all the way out for a few seconds, before gripping the root of my dick and forcing myself back inside of her. I underestimated how tight her cunt would be. I made a mental note to stop before the point of no return. I wasn't going to finish in her that quickly. Not being able to help myself however, I get up and hold onto her hips tight, digging my fingers hard into her flesh. Her pussy tightens around my cock as I once again penetrate her. She tries to bite onto her lip to stop her moans.

"Don't you dare cum without permission"

"I'm sorry master, I can't, I cant help-"

I feel her cunt throbbing hard on my dick. The walls of her pussy contract and *** my cock to slip out, her wetness ejaculates covering the end of my cock.

She pants like a dehydrated dog as I exit the bed.

"Master I'm sorry, I didnt mean to master, please don't punish me'

"Do you know what you've done slave?"

She turns her head away from me in regret.

"Now, I will really punish you".

Edited by Deleted Member
GR
Posted

Apologies for typo/grammar mistakes in this one, I submitted the edit before I had finished by accident 😬

Posted
Holy shit, this is all kinds of hot 🔥🤤
Posted
11 minutes ago, UnleashedChaos said:

Holy shit, this is all kinds of hot 🔥🤤

Thank you so much.  I enjoy your writing also. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Thank you so much.  I enjoy your writing also. 

Thanks! I appreciate that 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Oooo loved that read, so hot 🔥

Thank you, very glad you enjoyed it 

• 4 months later...
Posted
10 hours ago, Lady-6657 said:

Wow! What I just read was absolute bliss

Mm glad you enjoyed yourself