A Kinky Rubber Fuck

Scuba1969

Posted

It was my first ever live aboard dive trip it was mixed there were married couples and then there was single men and women there was a widow lady she told me she was 50 but I didn't believe her because I was 25 and she looked as hot if not hotter than the other women on board the ship yeah it was an older small cruise ship that had been retired and converted into a dive boat !  

With my fetish for rubber and scuba gear I was in heaven all the men and women walking around in wetsuits !! I splurged for the trip buying the sexiest yet practical gear I could get from the new tight rubber smooth skin wetsuit and hood and gloves and socks and then I went with twin tanks and dual hose regs looked old but we're new but I went with a vintage cressi full face mask just seeing it made me hard !! I got to know a few of the other divers by name I finally got the widow lady's name after lots of random talk her name was Catherine but she said to call her Cathy !! She was shy and stayed to herself for the first couple dives the 3rd dive she had trouble with her regulator and she had trouble with her back up to I noticed quickly and got to her and put my secondary between her beautiful lips !! After reaching the surface she hugged me and kissed my mask and thanked me for saving her life then after helping her out of the water and set down she proceeded to chew on the dive masters ass telling him she wasn't paying him to be seen but not help anyone !! 

Wait a minute she is paying him I asked when we met in the hall way later if she owned the ship she said yes but no one was supposed to know I told her that there wasn't but 2 or 3 people around when her motivational speech took place and pretty sure they didn't catch that part !! She then told me her late husband and her owned 5 of these vessels !! I asked her how long he had been gone she said well he left me for a bimbo 10 years ago and he has been dead for 8 years !! 

She then told me she had been messing around with the divemaster on this vessel and asked me if I thought he may have tried to something with her dive gear I said you mean sabotage she said yes I said surely not a few more days past of diving and no issues then one nite I went out on deck and he was messing with her tanks I didn't say anything to him but the next morning before gearing up I went and told Cathy what I saw and that she was right she said that's twice you saved my life she said let's get our wetsuits and stuff on and just before the dive you act like you have an emergency phone call and your phone dies i will take you to use my satellite phone and then while he is diving I will call the coast guard and and have them give fuck face a surprise so we pull off the phone part and the coast guard tells her to lock her door and both of us to stay in there until a helicopter gets there !! She locks her door and says well we might as well take our wetsuits off I said uh um I can't she laughed and said why you naked under it I said not quite she slipped hers off revealing a black rubber catsuit with a hood and socks she said there see now your turn so I turned away from her took mine off then turned around revealing my black rubber catsuit with the cock sheath and my hard cock !! She said oh my that's nothing to be ashamed of in any way !! 

After staring at each other for awhile like a couple ***agers she said let's set down shall we and she sat on the bed and patted the other side and said come on be brave I don't bite !! I sat down and we talked about different things yet looking each other over several times !! Then I am not sure who moved first but we were laying on the bed rubbing kissing and Rolling around her on top of me and me on top of her then not sure when she done it but next thing I know I am on my back and she has unzipped her catsuit and it had a pussy condom inside it and she was sliding down my cock untill I was balls deep inside her she started slower and went faster until she started shaking and quivering and moaning and then I felt her pussy tighten up on my cock as she had one hell of a noisey orgasm !! She laid on top of me we kissed while I was still inside her then she  asked if I had cum I smiled and said no she grinned and said I hoped you would say that and she rolled off me and started sucking on me through the sheath until I almost c then she said don't you do it !! I managed to not do it then said good boy now you fuck me however you want but first and she reached under the bed and pulled out a cressi mask like mine but with a 6 ft air hose attached and said put this on which I did quickly then I got her legs in the air one ankle on each shoulder and buried my cock in her she moaned and groaned and grabbed my airhose and put her hands over her head hold my hose yet as I pounded her she put her hand over the hose and said I ain't moving my hand until you and I both cum I just about blacked out before filling my sheath with cum !!! Then we heard banging on the door and a man screaming I am going to kill you you old bitch and then he kicked the door in and charged me and I grabbed him by the throat as he dropped to his knees and couldn't move I said what's it gonna be we can tie you up until the coast guard gets here or I can rip your throat out and save you a jail stay !! I said you ready need to do better checks on your clients to see if they had military training then she tied him up and we fucked in our rubber suits in front of him until the coast guard showed up and affected him for attempted *** and mutiny abourd a ship

Posted
4 hours ago, katelijne said:

Good story , I love it 😊

Thank you 

Posted
17 minutes ago, KylieAmanda said:

No shortage of "adventure" on your dive trips! hehe When do we book ours Sis?? ;-)

Soon as we can