KINKY APPROACH

bb****

Posted
To whip or be whipped? That is the question… 👀 something funny but 2 meaning as well
Posted
Depends always on what she shows or wrote about her on the profile. Sometimes funny, sometimes deep but mainly i keep my pants on when i text a women and i often hear how other men just write very ugly stuff and directly send dick pics and so on... i think i'm naughtier than alot other men but giving a women some space first and beeing a gentleman has always worked best for me.
Posted
generally unless its asked for in an Ad or a Bio i try to be more of a gentleman because being extremely thirsty has never helped anyone usually but as with everything there are exceptions
Posted
Sometimes when I’m out to eat or somewhere I’m getting served and when I thank them I say good girl and see what type of reaction I get…
Those 2 words alone can strike things up
Posted

Reading through the comments, it made me realize you didn't specify if you're talking here and on similar sites or out in person so there's a mix of both for answers. 

This, though, from a woman on the receiving end of messages is always what I'll recommend. Keep your pants on gentlemen, until consent or request for you to do otherwise. 😉 👇 👏

11 minutes ago, MrLust85 said:

but mainly i keep my pants on when i text a women and i often hear how other men just write very ugly stuff and directly send dick pics and so on... i think i'm naughtier than alot other men but giving a women some space first and beeing a gentleman has always worked best for me

Posted
47 minutes ago, MrLust85 said:
Depends always on what she shows or wrote about her on the profile. Sometimes funny, sometimes deep but mainly i keep my pants on when i text a women and i often hear how other men just write very ugly stuff and directly send dick pics and so on... i think i'm naughtier than alot other men but giving a women some space first and beeing a gentleman has always worked best for me.

I have a folder dedicated to all the dick pics I've been sent :/ it gets so old. I just tell men now that if you've seen one, you've seen them all. They get pissed sometimes but oh well. You wouldn't catch me dead sending a pic of my vag. I think it's tacky.

Posted
I've long since learned that sending messages to profiles I've never interacted with before is a mostly fruitless and to an extent pointless task - you can't possibly have a "feel" for someone based on their profile text and pics alone, or certainly not in the overwhelming majority of cases anyway.
So I prefer to hang around the forums, interacting here and sparking conversations off the back of that - has served me well over time and have got to know a lot of lovely people that way.
Posted
I am always polite and try to respond to points or comments made in the ladies profile. I refer them to my profile which has pictures of me, but none are inappropriate
I Lso suggest opening a conversation either by text, or ideally face to face
But my success rate is poor, probably because of my age or my dry sense of humour.
Posted
I don't know about spicy but for genuine interaction. It takes two to clap for sure, so it's imperial that they like what you are and what you have written on your profile.

Saying that, I think pursuing and messaging to only those profile that intrigues you, their articulation has much better way to connect and respond and build connection over it. So there is no magic formula but it's more of just choosing what you think appeals to you and cater the message accordingly and hope that they feel the same way back.

At least this approach of mine always end up with replies and also making good connections and forwards over the years, be it here or any such forum
Posted
In my opinion ice breakers are individual to the person sending, and to the person receiving them. Based off that persons actual perked interest and based off what someone has in their profile, kink, hobby and personal interests.
This site, again in my opinion, needs to get rid of the ready made ice breakers, as their lazy, repetitive and impersonal.

What I would like to receive, someone who's genuinely interested in me, my partner and our set up. Or maybe why?
As if I would be approaching someone I'd be including why I'm approaching, what makes me interested and usually tell them if the interest is not mutual I hope they have a good time on here and find what they seek.
Its very apparent who uses ice breakers to just spam and see what they catch, or if it's actual interest or visual. Each to their own tho eh.
Posted
So what's your fantasy?
Here is mine.
So I want to be used as your personal pleasure toy I want to fulfill your fantasies I'm a submissive bi curious male and I'm looking to get tied spread eagle to your bed and let u have full control u can ride my face till u run dry and or whatever you've ever dreamed of doing to a guy to get yourself off you can do to me I'm am bi so anal is open also roll me over and strap up and fuck my tight ass or if u have a friend there use me on them also I'm open to almost anything and do t care about myself getting pleasured I want to make sure your happy so you alone or with a a friend guy or girl it don't matter but I'll come buy shower there so u know I'm clean and ready u can even wash me like and of your other toys u might have and if your not satisfied after that I'll pay your rates so what do you think want to give me a try ??
Posted
17 minutes ago, new-castle878 said:
So what's your fantasy?
Here is mine.
So I want to be used as your personal pleasure toy I want to fulfill your fantasies I'm a submissive bi curious male and I'm looking to get tied spread eagle to your bed and let u have full control u can ride my face till u run dry and or whatever you've ever dreamed of doing to a guy to get yourself off you can do to me I'm am bi so anal is open also roll me over and strap up and fuck my tight ass or if u have a friend there use me on them also I'm open to almost anything and do t care about myself getting pleasured I want to make sure your happy so you alone or with a a friend guy or girl it don't matter but I'll come buy shower there so u know I'm clean and ready u can even wash me like and of your other toys u might have and if your not satisfied after that I'll pay your rates so what do you think want to give me a try ??

And your success rate with that is? Genuinely curious

Posted
I'm in agreement with Jeneral_Whore. Any hint of a general Icebreaker and that's it I'm not interested, in fact I'd feel insulted that I wasn't seen as good enough to think about writing something individual and personal to me that would be a big no-no!!!
Posted
I would love to read more opinions on this. It would feel quite rude IMO to go right into a dominant stance without discussing and consent. On the flip side my usual kind and respectful manor does not seem to be very effective for initiating contact (currently 2/37 on responses and those both ghosted after a day r two). Would love some advice if anyone is willing to discuss the matter. Thanks in advance
Posted
7 minutes ago, PrimalPride said:
I would love to read more opinions on this. It would feel quite rude IMO to go right into a dominant stance without discussing and consent. On the flip side my usual kind and respectful manor does not seem to be very effective for initiating contact (currently 2/37 on responses and those both ghosted after a day r two). Would love some advice if anyone is willing to discuss the matter. Thanks in advance

Well right off the bat, you've been here 4 days and already are at 2/37 in terms of responses vs contact messages sent? That in itself suggests to me you're not being overly selective in who you're messaging.
Then there's your profile which is all that anyone has to go on (other than your initial message) to decide whether they want to respond - now ask yourself this if you receive two messages and had to choose only one to respond to, would it be to the one who has an interesting and informative profile behind it or the one that says "Hate writing about myself ask anything you want?" - get my point?

Posted
Non, I'm really bad at starting conversations, especially over text
Posted
20 minutes ago, Lilivorydoll said:
I'm in agreement with Jeneral_Whore. Any hint of a general Icebreaker and that's it I'm not interested, in fact I'd feel insulted that I wasn't seen as good enough to think about writing something individual and personal to me that would be a big no-no!!!

Getting into Dominant stance right away is not a way to go in any setting in my opinion. Over the years at least for my experiences in munches, clubs and setting despite us being in BDSM lifestyle there is always gateway to get into it naturally and so your initial exchanges be it on this forum or in person are always casual and cheeky banter.

Again that's me completely, and that my school of thought as I don't deem not can bring that stance right away. You are always a lifestyler and that always shows as you grow more but stances need consent as you said yourself

Posted
I feel I need to say if I'm writing the initial contact message- then I would always choose to include some personal information that that person has in their profile to show that I have genuine interest and not just out their minefielding people
Posted
1 hour ago, new-castle878 said:
So what's your fantasy?
Here is mine.

I’d block you immediately. If I don’t know you, never interacted with you, no reason to be interested in you, this is the last thing I want to receive. Totally intrusive, usually unwelcome. Why not ask first? Consent is everything: “Hi, loved your profile, I have this fantasy I’d like to explore with you, is it okay to share it?”

Also - ‘your’ is a possessive pronoun. ‘You’re’ = you are.

cautiousswitch
Posted

Most of the lines I can think of that can be easily passed off as a joke would be better coming from a dom, so I pretty much don't try.

Posted
5 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Most of the lines I can think of that can be easily passed off as a joke would be better coming from a dom, so I pretty much don't try.

I think you’re right to be cautious (username checks out btw! ☺️) - if you think you might have to try to “pass it off as a joke” later, it’s possibly not the best way to start!