KINKY APPROACH

bb****

Posted
3 hours ago, TKOindatpussy said:
Hmmm to be honest I could use some advice here because I honestly don’t know how to initiate these conversations. I’m more familiar with apps like tinder and OkCupid. Please let me know! & thanks for what you wrote above. I liked the advice about saying I’d like to talk with you about Z.

You have all the advice you need in this thread and others like it - but in summary, be yourself, be honest, be engaging, be respectful, don't be crude, don't have false expectations, don't try and fit what you think someone is looking for if you don't.

Posted
I don't respond to "hi" or any variation of that greeting. You could literally say anything as your first impression and you choose to say hi?
Just pretend that the conversation has already started, please feel free to actually join like you have something to say.
My (very thorough) profile asks you to say something interesting at the end...
Posted
November 29, brandon101 said:
I think of being very respectful and polite in my icebreakers, I always read their bios and try to digest them and reformulate them into something that makes sense with several hooks potentially triggering a good conversation. Yet almost no replies 😅

My exact same experience no matter which service I've tried... Try to find the connection and then build on it to start a conversation that will hopefully have some substance.

At the end of the day though, my guess is that it's really just a game of odds as to whether your message will even be seen let alone read before being buried beneath all the others or the profile you're messaging isn't active anymore, etc...

Posted
On 11/29/2023 at 9:08 AM, DuchessFeuille said:

That’s such an intimate question! Is it really the one you’d choose to break the ice? Or would you wind it back a notch first?

it is and that is assuming that we meet on a Kink/BDSM platform. It would really depend on how and where we meet, since that may indicate some common interests.  Going for funny is my default setting. Compliments are tricky but I won't hold back if it's deserved. if we meet in a Lifestyle related platforms or events then the ice is already broken. Outside of the LS setting, I'd probably bring it up as we are getting to know each other but it would be fairly early on since the LS is a very important to me.