Being naked in a place with many people (not in front of many people)?

BDSM_King

Posted

I'm considering ordering a bondage model to have some photo shoots. The thing is: I have been trying to figure out how to make her get tied naked in a public place, such as an apartment complex, a shopping mall, a hotel, etc. The bondage can be quite simple, such as a reverse prayer tie; the bondage is the adventure of naked bondage while avoiding the people, while in a public place.

I want her to walk in the hallways and the stairwells in an apartment or hotel building, or only the stairwells for shopping malls. Simply, in a public building with many people, but avoid being seen by people. I know this model is quite sensitive, and can get wet by simply doing such.

Any suggestions on how to avoid the awkward situation of being seen (other than not doing it)?

Posted
Firstly for shoots in public areas of malls and hotels you may need the consent of the owners or managing agents for any photoshoot, especially if its a professional shoot where you will sell the images.

When you scout out potential areas, try different times in the day and days of the week to see when places have low foot fall.

You will also need to factor in things like how long it takes to apply and remove the bindings from the model while also setting up the camera equipment. Some rope bondage harnesses could be set up before yhe shoot, but reverse prayer or arm binding need to be done on the spot for saftey reasons.
Posted
26 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Firstly for shoots in public areas of malls and hotels you may need the consent of the owners or managing agents for any photoshoot, especially if its a professional shoot where you will sell the images.

When you scout out potential areas, try different times in the day and days of the week to see when places have low foot fall.

You will also need to factor in things like how long it takes to apply and remove the bindings from the model while also setting up the camera equipment. Some rope bondage harnesses could be set up before yhe shoot, but reverse prayer or arm binding need to be done on the spot for saftey reasons.

Thank you for your answer. To clarify a bit, the shoots I'm thinking about will not be a shoot which I will sell, but strictly a private shoot.

What I'm thinking is to tie her arms up (such as reverse prayer) in a hotel room, put something like a bath robe on her (perfect excuse, like going to swimming pool in hallway), then go to a stairwell, which you rarely see people using it, especially during night at higher floors of a hotel. When we are in the stairwell, I can quickly and easily undress her and make the photoshoots, then re-dress her and leave. 

Like I said, the crucial point or kink is the adventure of being naked in bondage with and for a woman in a public place, where we can potentially be seen at any moment, although quite unlikely if we pick the right time and right place.

I'm not thinking about doing suspension bondage yet, because it takes too long, and, just like you said, I probably need to ask for consent. I don't want to ask for consent, to be honest, since I don't want to be seen by anyone. 

Posted

yeah - doing it out of hours, or where you're unlikely to bump into the public is a must, with a contingency is it looks like you might get caught.

Most "public" stuff - everything is done start to finish and back again in one spot to mitigate risk

Posted
36 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

What times are good for different places, in your opinion?

My guess is that nighttime is definitely easy for an apartment building, for both stairwells and hallways. Maybe a bit more complicated for hotels, because people still arrive and leave at night, so hallways may still not be safe, but for stairwells at night, especially at higher floors, I think it is fairly safe.

Malls are much more complicated, from my experiences, because I see people use stairwells much more frequently in malls than in hotels. Also, malls are probably not even open at night.

I also guess that depending on the resident makeup of an apartment building, daytime can also be viable for the model to walk in hallways and stairwells. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah - doing it out of hours, or where you're unlikely to bump into the public is a must, with a contingency is it looks like you might get caught.

Most "public" stuff - everything is done start to finish and back again in one spot to mitigate risk

Do you have general recommendations on where and when are easier to do? This is my guess:

My guess is that nighttime is definitely easy for an apartment building, for both stairwells and hallways. Maybe a bit more complicated for hotels, because people still arrive and leave at night, so hallways may still not be safe, but for stairwells at night, especially at higher floors, I think it is fairly safe.

Malls are much more complicated, from my experiences, because I see people use stairwells much more frequently in malls than in hotels. Also, malls are probably not even open at night.

I also guess that depending on the resident makeup of an apartment building, daytime can also be viable for the model to walk in hallways and stairwells. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, BDSM_King said:

Thank you for your answer. To clarify a bit, the shoots I'm thinking about will not be a shoot which I will sell, but strictly a private shoot.

What I'm thinking is to tie her arms up (such as reverse prayer) in a hotel room, put something like a bath robe on her (perfect excuse, like going to swimming pool in hallway), then go to a stairwell, which you rarely see people using it, especially during night at higher floors of a hotel. When we are in the stairwell, I can quickly and easily undress her and make the photoshoots, then re-dress her and leave. 

Like I said, the crucial point or kink is the adventure of being naked in bondage with and for a woman in a public place, where we can potentially be seen at any moment, although quite unlikely if we pick the right time and right place.

I'm not thinking about doing suspension bondage yet, because it takes too long, and, just like you said, I probably need to ask for consent. I don't want to ask for consent, to be honest, since I don't want to be seen by anyone. 

The risk for me would be the amount of time she would be tied in the reverse prayer with no respite.

Early mornings tend to be quiet in malls, middle of the night (3-4 am) for hotels.

I would also check that the the stairwell doors are not alarmed.

Posted
1 hour ago, BDSM_King said:

Do you have general recommendations on where and when are easier to do? This is my guess:

get a specific location in mind

scout it.

Posted
The wording of "how to make her" hit a nerve with me there. But i shall assume this is all being chatted about openly with limits/boundaries set on the table.. and that shes not being pushed out of her comfort zone in a public, and quite frankly, risky situation.

Providing shes 100% comfortable id suggest scouting the building. Looking for quieter spots at quieter times... obviously be on the look out for security cameras or youll be both in a lot of trouble if caught. Esp if public walk in also.
Have her walk about in a dressing gown and slippers for easy dressing/undressing in a fast manner if required and even try photos where she can remain in this outfit but with a cheeky bum or thigh flash etc.
Test the water first before jumping in.
Posted
3 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

The wording of "how to make her" hit a nerve with me there. But i shall assume this is all being chatted about openly with limits/boundaries set on the table.. and that shes not being pushed out of her comfort zone in a public, and quite frankly, risky situation.

Providing shes 100% comfortable id suggest scouting the building. Looking for quieter spots at quieter times... obviously be on the look out for security cameras or youll be both in a lot of trouble if caught. Esp if public walk in also.
Have her walk about in a dressing gown and slippers for easy dressing/undressing in a fast manner if required and even try photos where she can remain in this outfit but with a cheeky bum or thigh flash etc.

Yea, I mean, "how to make her" simply means how to make it feasible, in the sense that we can pull this thing off without being seen by the others or running into other types of troubles, all with her consent. 

And risky or not depends on how you define risky. For me, walking in a hallway or stairwell of a public building always has the risk of running into trouble (like being seen by others), and the only difference is low or high risk.

And yes, what I'm thinking about is tying her hands in a reverse prayer position in a room in the building, then dress her with bath robe type of clothes and slippers, so when we get into the hallways or stairwells, I can undress her quickly (and maybe put on high heels for her) and leave. I think even if someone asked us why she dresses like that, we can say we are going to the swimming pool or sauna room, etc.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

Thank you for your answer, by the way.

Do you have any other places to recommend? For example, school library? (Oh yea, she does have some fantasies of being seen naked by college boys and being made to cum, but then she also feels too shy for that, LOL.) Or parks at night? Any other potentially good places?

I find malls a bit too risky and not flexible enough (not 24/7), hotels in many cases require me to have already booked a room to access areas other than the main hall, and apartment complexes typically have access control for non-residents, which means I may have to spend a lot of *** for nothing.

Edited by BDSM_King
Posted
5 hours ago, TheBookCollector said:

The risk for me would be the amount of time she would be tied in the reverse prayer with no respite.

Early mornings tend to be quiet in malls, middle of the night (3-4 am) for hotels.

I would also check that the the stairwell doors are not alarmed.

Yep, the doors are alarmed or not is a big issue, but I think most likely it can be easily seen.

Any other recommendations? For me, shopping malls are simply a bit too risky, and not very flexible (not 24/7), hotels in many cases need you to have already booked the room to be able to access areas other than the main hall, and apartment complexes also typically have access restrictions, so many of these places need me to spend *** which potentially give me no good place.

What do you think about university libraries? Or parks at night? 

Posted

it feels like this is getting into hypothetical fantasy talk rather than anything real.

So.  Simply put.

Decide the types of place you would like to do this.   Scout locations. See when they're busy or not and what security exist.   This might mean you have to pay entry fees or book rooms or whatever to do the scouting.  But this is what people actually do.

Once you have this feasible plan in place - consider contacting the model you have in mind for the idea/shoot - the more information and detail you have the more informed a decision and more likely it will be a yes.

You need your own plan of how quickly you can get hidden or dressed if there is someone about.   But, again, what most people do is rather than parade naked they find the spot, place lookouts and do the shoot there.

With what you're expecting - the model may very well wish to have a chaperone (which you may also need to cover) who can also help with the look out

Posted

if you're worried about the cost or wasting *** - then - you're not really interested in the idea.   If you want to do it - it will be expensive.  

Posted
26 minutes ago, BDSM_King said:

Yea, I mean, "how to make her" simply means how to make it feasible, in the sense that we can pull this thing off without being seen by the others or running into other types of troubles, all with her consent. 

And risky or not depends on how you define risky. For me, walking in a hallway or stairwell of a public building always has the risk of running into trouble (like being seen by others), and the only difference is low or high risk.

Sorry the full quote was "how to make her get tied and naked", this in itself read as if you were trying to persuade her. I just think due to your explanation it is down to poor use of phrase. 

And by risk I mean, someone else walking in. How do you know a kid won't get lost and wander in followed by their parent/carer? Gosh that would be a difficult one to explain. Think of EVERY possible scenario of what can go right and wrong before acting on it. Public cannot consent so there is a fine line to it, as enjoyable the risk of public play is. 

24 minutes ago, BDSM_King said:

Thank you for your answer, by the way.

Do you have any other places to recommend? For example, school library? (Oh yea, she does have some fantasies of being seen naked by college boys and being made to cum, but then she also feels too shy for that, LOL.) Or parks at night? Any other potentially good places?

Abso-fucking-lutely not. 

No no no no no no no!!! A school? 

Man I am not commenting further. You do this, you deal with legal repurcussions. My kid walked in one someone tying his naked partner in the school I'd personally make sure they were locked up. Big fucking no. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Sorry the full quote was "how to make her get tied and naked", this in itself read as if you were trying to persuade her. I just think due to your explanation it is down to poor use of phrase. 

And by risk I mean, someone else walking in. How do you know a kid won't get lost and wander in followed by their parent/carer? Gosh that would be a difficult one to explain. Think of EVERY possible scenario of what can go right and wrong before acting on it. Public cannot consent so there is a fine line to it, as enjoyable the risk of public play is. 

Abso-fucking-lutely not. 

No no no no no no no!!! A school? 

Man I am not commenting further. You do this, you deal with legal repurcussions. My kid walked in one someone tying his naked partner in the school I'd personally make sure they were locked up. Big fucking no. 

Sorry I mean university, not high school.

Posted
2 minutes ago, BDSM_King said:

Sorry I mean university, not high school.

It does not matter. 

That is a place of education. Where children, kids, ***s, young adults attend. It is a safe place where they go to learn and further their lives. You do not fuck around in a place of learning. preschool or university, doesn't matter. You are violating a safe environment for people under education if you do this. Please for the love of god never ever go to a school. 

Hell go to a frat party and knock the door asking if you can parade her around naked, do not ***y do it in any educational system building. Ever. 

Posted
How about trying to walk around a park at night? (not one for children, definetely not, find one frequented mostly by adults and do it just for a short distance). I'm not here to judge, we've all got our own kinks, but make it so that you don't put others in an embarrassing or creepy situation, because If I were to be walking anywhere and see a girl walking around naked I'd surely be creeped out. Maybe find a party house or Idk, somewhere safe both for you and for others?
Posted
22 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you're worried about the cost or wasting *** - then - you're not really interested in the idea.   If you want to do it - it will be expensive.  

Not really, man, a nice hotel room can easily cost 400 USD or AUD, just for one night, and can potentially give no good options. How many *** are you gonna spend for one shoot? That's why I also have to look for different kinds of places. Not only potentially save ***, but also fun if can be done at different kinds of venues.

Posted
21 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

It does not matter. 

That is a place of education. Where children, kids, ***s, young adults attend. It is a safe place where they go to learn and further their lives. You do not fuck around in a place of learning. preschool or university, doesn't matter. You are violating a safe environment for people under education if you do this. Please for the love of god never ever go to a school. 

Hell go to a frat party and knock the door asking if you can parade her around naked, do not ***y do it in any educational system building. Ever. 

Well, I'm not interested in parading her, and I'm only interested in hiding her naked in in some public places. It's her who had that kind of fantasy, and I have no interest of helping her fulfilling it.

Going to a frat is always not very fun, in my memory. Also, thank you again for your answers. Hopefully my words didn't disturb you.

Posted
18 hours ago, Kate-5999 said:

How about trying to walk around a park at night? (not one for children, definetely not, find one frequented mostly by adults and do it just for a short distance). I'm not here to judge, we've all got our own kinks, but make it so that you don't put others in an embarrassing or creepy situation, because If I were to be walking anywhere and see a girl walking around naked I'd surely be creeped out. Maybe find a party house or Idk, somewhere safe both for you and for others?

I'm definitely not going to let her go to some parks frequented by children. In fact, I don't want her and I be seen by any. Yea, I have seen some models walking in bondage in front of some children, sometimes even naked, and I also find really sick about it. 

Party house is okay, but I'm looking for the fun and thrill of being naked in a public place without being seen.

Posted

Consider the chances that you will be on CCTV as well !

Posted
32 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Consider the chances that you will be on CCTV as well !

Maybe I should hire some CIA/NSA guy to help me with that!