It Matters

Posted
Ladies please keep in mind regardless of how fine you think you are a bad attitude, rudeness, and arrogance is not a turn on outside of play.
Posted

Spoiler alert.

They're not trying to turn you on.

(or, for the best part, others.)

Posted
Whilst I agree with the sentiment in general terms - why limit it to ladies? All of those characteristics are undesirable in "people" full stop - doesn't matter what their gender is, or their inclination whether it be dominant, submissive, switch, vanilla or kink - I'd also argue it doesn't matter whether it's inside or outside of play if it's meant seriously and not some kind of role play (e.g. brattishness)
Posted
Maybe it’s you… and your attitude brings the worse out of the ladies…
Posted

I don't think most women are trying to be rude but are protecting themself and in general I will only be rude if you were rude to me first 🧚‍♀️

Posted
29 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Spoiler alert.

Well said!!

Posted
Oh good to know, thanks for the lesson.
Posted
What exactly is a bad attitude? Is it telling you where.to get off because they arent interested or have had.100's of similar messages and are fed up with it?

So they may be rude or arrogant for a reason, eg some entitled dick thinking he deserves something he hasnt earned......just saying.....
Posted
It’s not attractive in men either and this post screams entitlement. You rarely get respect by demanding it. Humble yourself.
Posted
Someone is usually rude because they are not interested. And either with yourself or with previous people, ignoring a message or just saying no, not interested, falls on deaf ears. So being rude usually works better at stopping the unwanted attention.
Posted
A lot of women are 'rude' because they arnt interested and the person messaging doesn't take no for an answer. Also the moment you engage with 121 conversation with a guy most the time they presume your interested in them sexually. So when no, or ignoring doesn't work, women will be rude.
Posted
Attraction and enjoyment are more complex topics than that.
Many people enjoy "the eternal brat" whilst others need intense aftercare, or a wholesome vanilla aspect to their relationships.
Stamping all women as rude just for having a personality that might not agree to yours strikes me as self-centered and controlling.

In the end, it should be "whatever floats your boat - and if it does not find another."
Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Spoiler alert.

I think you may have missed OP's point. I think his point was actually that attractive women are not attractive if they have sour personalities, but moreover, in general, being female doesn't mean you get away with a sour personality - it's unappealing and unpleasant, in general, not just sexually.
But i may be wrong 😭

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Whilst I agree with the sentiment in general terms - why limit it to ladies? All of those characteristics are undesirable in "people" full stop - doesn't matter what their gender is, or their inclination whether it be dominant, submissive, switch, vanilla or kink - I'd also argue it doesn't matter whether it's inside or outside of play if it's meant seriously and not some kind of role play (e.g. brattishness)

I dunno for sure, but I highly doubt OP limits this to just ladies. Probably addressed to ladies because it's way easier to get away with such behaviour if you're female, due to dating dynamics.

Posted
28 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
I think some context to your statement may have prevented some of the above comments but just to add, it works both ways 😉

This! People here will leap on you if you're not *crystal* clear 😭

Posted
2 hours ago, Aeonova said:

I think you may have missed OP's point. I think his point was actually that attractive women are not attractive if they have sour personalities, but moreover, in general, being female doesn't mean you get away with a sour personality - it's unappealing and unpleasant, in general, not just sexually.
But i may be wrong 😭

I guess we may never know what his point is. But starting a thread having a pointed dig at women is never going to go down well.

Posted
2 hours ago, Aeonova said:

But i may be wrong 😭

even if that is what he meant

these are not folk who are behaving this way to arouse men.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

even if that is what he meant

these are not folk who are behaving this way to arouse men.

Of course there aren't - I'm saying that no-one is saying otherwise, including OP. It's a fact, and I'd like to assume OP agrees with it, and there's no reason to assume he doesn't, since it wasn't his point.

Posted
1 hour ago, Dragonflylover said:

I guess we may never know what his point is. But starting a thread having a pointed dig at women is never going to go down well.

Yeah agree 😭

Posted
15 minutes ago, Aeonova said:

Of course there aren't - I'm saying that no-one is saying otherwise, including OP. It's a fact, and I'd like to assume OP agrees with it, and there's no reason to assume he doesn't, since it wasn't his point.

Tbh I think the ways op has worded the post, it does indicate he thinks they might think it’s a turn on. Infact he’s actually stating it doesn’t turn people on almost like he’s advising women how to act on here to turn HIM on. Or is it just me getting that impression?

Posted
1 hour ago, NessusIssues said:

Tbh I think the ways op has worded the post, it does indicate he thinks they might think it’s a turn on. Infact he’s actually stating it doesn’t turn people on almost like he’s advising women how to act on here to turn HIM on. Or is it just me getting that impression?

I read it as him having a go at women who rejected his advances, because they where not deferential in their replies.

Who knows what was actually meant by the OP.

Posted
4 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

I read it as him having a go at women who rejected his advances, because they where not deferential in their replies.

Who knows what was actually meant by the OP.

Yeah that’s how I interpreted it too. Maybe op will be back at some point to share his views lol.

Posted

Gentlemen, no matter how much of a catch you think you are - making ambiguous posts is not a turn on?

Posted
6 hours ago, Aeonova said:

I dunno for sure, but I highly doubt OP limits this to just ladies. Probably addressed to ladies because it's way easier to get away with such behaviour if you're female, due to dating dynamics.

I doubt he does either - but calling out ladies specifically, and making a sweeping generalisation at best in doing so, needed calling out.

It's undeniable that *some* ladies may act the way suggested for the reasons you state, but again that doesn't call for a generalisation or even validate a need for the OPs comment.