How to teach husband how to be a dominate?

Kitkat63

Posted

I like to be spanked, but my husband just doesn’t get how to do it. Any information about how to spank someone safely? And not on the spinal cord. 

Posted
Kitkat, this life has some dangers to it, and rightfully you are risk assessing the activity of spanking. Now there is not too great a risk so long as the spanking is kept to the arse cheeks and top of the thighs area, because there is plenty of padding there. Spanking can also be done to the cunt, although this is more like heavy slapping. The thing is, EVERYTHING we do in this kinky lifestyle is done to degrees, the degrees of *** used during an arse spanking, the degrees of *** used on the cunt, the amount of *** used when slapping faces and tits, the amount and type of ***, the amount of time one is left in bondage. SO you get the idea. The dominant and the sub need to discuss activities and limits, research must be done, so that activities can be done with minimal risk.

Does hubby know your here, and is he into kink? The best way for getting to learn is by attending munches and watching activities, and if he is agreeable, letting you participate whilst he watches, that way he can ask you questions about the *** and process, and it gives him something to use as a gauge to work to. If he is not experienced, then for the both of you, start out gently and build up from there.
Posted
Always start slow and build your way up since you want to train him how to do it get him to not spank the hand straight down but rather in from the bottom of the cheeks up and out try to get him to do it with the fingers first and it gives a more stinging sensation also and work from there i hope that this helps
Posted

Nature Vs Nuture.

Does it come natural for your husband to spank you? 

In a way you can't teach someone to be naturally dominant. However, with time you can support someone to be what you need.