*** Images of Submission

whenwetalklikethis

whenwetalklikethis
Posted
I love this picture, it reminds me of you waiting there, waiting at the window, waiting for your Master. We cannot see her face but in my mind I see the concentration in it. The hope. Her eyes bright, biting her lip searching the world outside for his approach. The one who will enslave her and release her and bind her and set her free. I know that you recognise her, just as I do.

Look at her hair, she has put it up ready for his collar. She aches to go on her knees. When he opens the door she will turn and kneel and lift her throat for his leather. The thought of the buckle closing cold on her skin makes her close her eyes and bite her lip. She keeps her hands one in another, loose and calm in front of her. She feels the need for music or the sound of water to soothe her. She controls herself, her poise is obvious, her breathing must be regular but her cunt is wet with longing. She is naked beneath the dress, he did not have to tell her to do that. Everything comes to her naturally as it will come for you, one day, waiting in the window for the key to turn in the door.
whenwetalklikethis
Posted
Unfortunately the system will not allow the picture I was discussing to be pasted. Do message me if you would like to see it x
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
That’s what it’s about,right there folks!