How You Know That You're The Best Sub In The World

CopperKnob

Posted
• Bedazzling all hitty things is t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶f̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶Do̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ something you would never do.

• You definitely can’t push a buttplug out with such astonishing accuracy you can give him a black eye.

• Who even thinks of shit like that? G̶e̶n̶i̶u̶s̶e̶s̶!̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶.̶

• You c̶a̶n̶ would never wriggle out of a double futo so fast you’re basically Houdini’s cuter cousin.

• You know that ambition and domliness can’t be separated, which is why you always make sure your his neatly-bundled jute is always obediently wrapped in tinsel constrictor knots.

• The primary difference between a brat and a true slave is i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ the ability to remain kneeling quietly when you know that there's ice cream in the freezer.

• The Slave Position Manual is ̶e̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶p̶a̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶n̶ the book you read t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶Do̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶K̶e̶r̶m̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶r̶o̶g̶ ̶V̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ while lying peacefully in your cage.

• Your Dom spanks you so often you’ve c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶removingi̶n̶g̶ ̶"̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶v̶v̶v̶e̶r̶r̶r̶"̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶v̶o̶c̶a̶b̶u̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶ started carrying a donut pillow everywhere you go.

• Why do you get spanked so much anyway? It's a complete mystery.
Posted
Please PLEASE consider writing a book! I’d def help market it!! You write some of the funniest shit I have ever read!!

Thank you soooooo much for all you share!!
Posted
I wholeheartedly agree! Book! Book! Write a book! Omg that would be so amazing to have all this hilariously true shit condensed down in book form. You do have a talent for this.
Posted
A sub once put fine glitter inside the handle of one of my impact toys knowing that I often pull the handle off to use the other end. The funniest thing was that it was her who ended up covered in it. And when I got out the violet wand, the look on her face was priceless 😈
Posted
1 hour ago, SirArchA said:
A sub once put fine glitter inside the handle of one of my impact toys knowing that I often pull the handle off to use the other end. The funniest thing was that it was her who ended up covered in it. And when I got out the violet wand, the look on her face was priceless 😈

Schoolgirl error

Posted

Spanking a sub so much that they stop saying whatever and have to start carrying a donut pillow...

Thanks for another great idea.

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Huh!

Well you do give such great ideas, like in the last post you did. I believe it was regarding good 'punishments' for subs.

And then there is this one. So I have to say thank you.

I am sure my future partner would really appreciate it. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Arcues said:

Well you do give such great ideas, like in the last post you did. I believe it was regarding good 'punishments' for subs.

And then there is this one. So I have to say thank you.

I am sure my future partner would really appreciate it. 

Good luck to them Id say 😂

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

Good luck to them Id say 😂

I will make sure to pass on your wishes:joy:.

PS: I am not that bad. I am just a bit of an evil alchemist who likes to mix several types of plays into one. For example, add the spanking with edging, orgasm denial and some bondage. You just might end up with a well behaved brat lol.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Arcues said:

I will make sure to pass on your wishes.

PS: I am not that bad. I am just a bit of an evil alchemist who likes to mix several types of plays into one. For example, add the spanking with edging, orgasm denial and some bondage. You just might end up with a well behaved brat lol.

Maybe, I wouldn't necessarily count on it

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Maybe, I wouldn't necessarily count on it

If it doesn't then I will add some other things to the mix. It would be a fun challenge. 

Edited by Arcues
The previous one seemed too racy