New to BDSM & Married (any other married/ straight couples)

Wishching2

Wishching2
Posted

My husband & I just got into BDSM and are very new to this world. I just wanted to see if their were any other committed or married couples out there. We only play with each other but I'm interested in finding out as much info as I can. We are especially interested in finding ways to play around our full schedule and our full time child.  

Posted

yes, in a kink heavy marriage 

there's similar-ish threads, so possibly reading many others on the forum may help.

But, I guess - what currently interests you, which steps are you trying to take? is a switch or is one Dominant one submissive?

Wishching2
Posted
Thank U eyeblacksheep for responding. We just want to get on a more strict schedule of play. I'm sub hubby is Dom.
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Us LugNuts are married and straight and only play with each other. Our son is 20 and at uni most of the time so that makes play much easier. In our relationship I (husband) is sub. One of the biggest problems you might encounter is getting child free play time as BDSM can be rather loud and exposing this to children is not a great idea. The other problem is where to stash any gear you have. Children can be very inquisitive. We have a large plastic toolbox of toys under the bed and we used to keep it locked. I dare say our son may have found it and opened it at some point but has never said anything.

L

Posted

scheduling can be difficult at the best of time, before adding a child and their needs. 

It's sometimes why some people hire local dungeons to add to the escapism and remove distractions - but this can obviously dent budgets.  Is there presently a time you always have free?

Lugnut-4292
Posted

One possible answer is to tell Granny (insert any other trusty person with their own house here) that you need some quality time together and it would be great if you had a child free night ;) My mother and father were hopeless though, they never looked after their grandchild :(  Unfortunately serious play may need to wait for school camps, sleepovers etc. Not ideal but what can you do?

Wishching2
Posted
My parents are great about watching our son so we can have play dates over night. Its just convincing my son to go. we have to bribe him LOL. I have to set my clock for 3 in morning so I can get up and spend time with Hubby or catch him in the shower. Its hard sometimes but we have to make an effort.
Wishching2
Posted

I saw Jobey replied to this thread but I can't see it here. In response yes I think they would agree with your suggestion maybe? U should post your suggestion on the thread

• 2 weeks later...
SecretExplo-5206
Posted

one of the hardest things is the time. we have 2 children. its was difficult trying to balance out time. we also wotk so thats another one. we decided to have 1 night per week. and just a few mins every chance we get. its the little things that matter. we both are switch but she is definetly the most dominant. for example. the kids are having there dinner. she goes to the stairway out of sight. shouts me through for help. then makes me get on my knees and worship her feet. it only 1 or 2 mins but it drives us both insane. its frustrating to but as you progress. it will build patience.