Question…

Posted
Is it possible to experience Subspace unintentionally? From my research it’s kinda described as like a “runner’s high” and having experience a runners’s high before if feels like my body naturally slips into Subspace after my second orgasm.. it doesn’t take much for me to slip into that state what does that mean? I literally have no control over when it happens or who it happens with.. should I be concerned??
Posted
If it’s after the second orgasm that’s just you being comfortable with your partner enough to slip into that space. Enjoy it and stay safe doing it.
Posted
Yes this is possible 😍 You only should be concerned when you are not confident your dom/play mate will take good care of you.
Posted

it's generally easier to get into subspace when you're not trying to go there

Posted
I experience a weird form of subspace at work - funny thing.

I work in counselling of sorts, and when I step up to the sales table and sit down, the entire room ceases to exist save for me, the desk and my customer.

My co-workers even remark on me about the apparent amnesia I exhibit after I exit this state. Strange... But very useful. Also unintentional.

A necktie is just another form of collar, afterall...
Posted
Answe to bbw-domme: Subspace - atleast for me - is a zoned-in kind of perception where only you, your Master, and your environment consciously exist. It's a focus on being submissive as a sub/slave above anything in the world.

Which is why my worksub thing is so weird to me.
Posted
I also have a question on this topic if anyone can help: I’m interested in some little activities however have never been in sub-space, does this mean I am not little enough or could this be impossible for other littles aswell?
Posted

It means, that you need to explore with someone what you really like and want.

Posted

I’ve always heard it called “f*** drunk.” Sub space is and interesting term for it.

Posted
Thursday at 03:44 AM, porcelainprincess69 said:
I also have a question on this topic if anyone can help: I’m interested in some little activities however have never been in sub-space, does this mean I am not little enough or could this be impossible for other littles aswell?

To me, subspace is just when I feel safe and connected enough with my partner to fully relax into the moment. Nothing to do with being a 'good' or 'enough of a' sub/little etc. You are always enough. No one should make you feel otherwise.

Posted
On 12/23/2021 at 3:44 AM, porcelainprincess69 said:

I feel I'm going to contradict my above point.   But
While it's easier to get to sub space if you're not trying to get there; there are activities which increase your chances.

Anything that releases endorphins increases your chances - and that is usually things like impact play and any ***-based activities.   So it depends on what you are doing.

I've said also I have managed to subspace from foot fetish but this is actually not really about the endorphins so not really the same thing - but actually being so relaxed and content and blissed out focusing on nothing but the lady and her feet.

Sometimes littles have what they call "little space" which is closer to my foot fetish example than the endorphin example - and that's usually a case that the little's feel so in the moment that they perhaps genuinely feel they have age regressed.  A lot of that can be anything down to toys or scenery and so on.  

Of course, a little ending a scene with a hard spanking is more likely to end up in the first kinda scenario

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Oh I understand, thank you so much everyone for sharing your thoughts and helping me out!
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
It doesn’t require or include *** at all 😉 and comfort levels with a partner do matter. Find it and stay there enjoy
  • 7 months later...
Posted
Id invest some time thinking why its so easy unless you dont get multiple orgasms often. I cant say its bad in itself but usually i found littles are sensitive and ***. I helped someone realize its why the used to cry after finishing… most didnt even care enough to stop and talk about it 🤢🤮

I find my little space has become a challenge to get into as one person started grooming me and i accepted them as my caretaker. It got pretty bad with me becoming accustomed to *** and being treated with pure love and back to manipulative shit. I think its called gas lighting. Anyway shes fucked up my little pretty good. Ive seen bad things but thats a darkness in some people.

Find your comfort person, let them know whats going on, enjoy