Understanding My Like for Bondage

Posted
The question I have asked myself lately:
Why do I like bondage and why does it make me feel so good?

For me personally I love the aesthetic beauty and artistry of a rope well tied against my skin, or any woman’s body for that matter. I truly find it a beautiful sight to behold. Each knot carefully and thoughtfully planned out and executed. I love that even when the rope is removed, red marks are left behind on my skin, almost like a fleeting but welcome reminder of my moments in bondage. I love the duality of the symbolism behind it. For example that while I’m bound , I am completely restrained and at my Doms mercy, but it is in this state that I am free from the burden of choice and decision, and my over active mind is finally quieted and at peace. This is where I feel this type of bliss. The power exchange that occurs the moment that first knot is applied and tightly fastened around my body and I am no longer in control of anything. There is no worry for me, no concern, no over analyzing or second guessing or questioning. My mind is ALWAYS over active, always 3-6 steps ahead of where I am!. But when I’m bound there are no worries, there are no troubles, only focus: your pleasure! My Dom is in complete control, the decision maker, and my mind is free and liberated, relaxed and finally at ease. It’s when the rope are applied to my body that my bliss begins. At that moment of surrender to my Dom. It is a unique state of Bliss for me because I cannot think of anything more deep, erotic, and intense than the moment when I yield to my Doms power and control, and fully give myself in those moments, my mind, body, and soul.
  • 5 months later...
Posted

As a Dom, a lot of what you've written resonates with me and makes sense and I've read similar things - especially from subs about enjoying being free from making decisions and being calm and at peace ... or feeling able to enjoy what their partner is doing since they have "no" control over it.

For me, this is my biggest kink because of how much trust my partner must have in me to not just permit me to bind her, but actively want me to restrain her.