A brand new world waiting for me

It's shiny, it's new
So sparkly and bright
I cannot wait, I need to do everything tonight

I've no time to learn, I just want to do
You look pretty, I choose you
You’ll do as your told, you will not whine
While I announce to the world that you're now mine

What do you mean it doesn’t work like that?
Call yourself a sub, you're not even a brat!
I won’t slow down or take my time
There’s another one there, I’ll make them mine

Everyone here, you’re all frauds and fakes
I thought you were real, it seems I made a mistake
No, I’m not wrong, why are you so mean?
What? No! Of course I'm not green!

I know what to do and I know what you need
Get on your knees and take my seed
I don’t want to talk, what good will that do?
This all about me, it’s not about you!

You can’t have limits, you can’t say no
I won’t negotiate or take things slow
I'm not listening to you, what do you know anyhow?
I want it all, and I want it now!
Posted
Like Queen sang :
Adventure seeker on an empty street
Just an alley creeper, light on his feet
A young fighter screaming, with no time for doubt
With the *** and anger can't see a way out
It ain't much I'm asking, I heard him say
Gotta find me a future move out of my way
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now !
Posted
One in 5 messages i receive are like this lol
Posted

You mean this site isn’t a free for all 💔😂😂😂 crushing some dreams there CK….. keep it up xx

Posted
It is amazing to meet someone I can share my sexual fantasies with. So often the subject is skirted around, evaded, or even avoided.
While it might not be unusual for a guy to want to be told what to do or coerced to do something he might be uncomfortable with, always it's difficult to find the right vernacular with which to discuss actions and emotional control that might leave him ***, *** and completely at the disposal of another.
I find myself yearning to surrender to someone I trust implicitly. And for me that means being penetrated, objectified and humiliated. I don't mean to say I like being debased, ***d or brutally violated. I want to be put in my place. I want to be fucked. I want to feel owned and worthy of a Dominant's attention. I love the feeling of relinquishing my masculinity to someone who can grasp my need for submission.
And I hope that dynamic will be valuable for you to create a scene which will entice you.

Posted
CK, this is a most expressive piece of prose, outstanding and clearly understandable.
As a Dominant, knowing that there are so many out there messaging a submissive like that, makes it difficult to approach one. Will they think that I’m shy? Will they be on the defense?
For those of us who have been in the lifestyle for a while, we know that a person to person connection is what we need as much as finding that person that will enjoy the intimacy in a way that is freely expressive of who we are and how we enjoy that intimacy together.
Your writings, like this, say things clearly to those who have the ears to hear. Bravo to you and thank you.
Posted
CK - As always your words carry truth, meaning, humor and sadly reality!!!
Thank you for once again finding a humorous way to guide the lost, direct the directionally challenged, and make us all appreciate those who are real!!
Posted
And this right here is why I’ve been on a hiatus from the site and scene. If it is not these exact sentiments that are being written it’s those who string you along before ghosting. It gets old really fast and eventually there’s not even a good enough reason to come in and check messages.
Posted
13 hours ago, budknap said:
It is amazing to meet someone I can share my sexual fantasies with. So often the subject is skirted around, evaded, or even avoided.
While it might not be unusual for a guy to want to be told what to do or coerced to do something he might be uncomfortable with, always it's difficult to find the right vernacular with which to discuss actions and emotional control that might leave him ***, *** and completely at the disposal of another.
I find myself yearning to surrender to someone I trust implicitly. And for me that means being penetrated, objectified and humiliated. I don't mean to say I like being debased, ***d or brutally violated. I want to be put in my place. I want to be fucked. I want to feel owned and worthy of a Dominant's attention. I love the feeling of relinquishing my masculinity to someone who can grasp my need for submission.
And I hope that dynamic will be valuable for you to create a scene which will entice you.

OK as a female counterpart, I can totally relate to what you’re talking about. And our beloved CK here is warning you about the predators. As subs, we must protect ourselves first and foremost from those who will use us. Please take good care of yourself and don’t let anyone take the gift of your submission without knowing that they will protect you in return. I wish you well and the blessing of a true Domme partner

Posted
Brilliant you often write what I cannot put into words properly, so much truth there sadly. I have countless messages like this also, I think as a few men have pointed out apparently its usual for a female to be more dominant so I get alot of men telling me what they'd like me to do to them. Not a whiff of what they've got to offer me, not even a hi or any basis for chat or friendship, just straight to the sex. 😞
Posted
1 hour ago, Vic1077 said:
Brilliant you often write what I cannot put into words properly, so much truth there sadly. I have countless messages like this also, I think as a few men have pointed out apparently its usual for a female to be more dominant so I get alot of men telling me what they'd like me to do to them. Not a whiff of what they've got to offer me, not even a hi or any basis for chat or friendship, just straight to the sex. 😞

Oh yeah, same 😂

Posted
I don't want to pester you. I don't want to seem too needy. As a submissive man I sometimes get carried away with my thoughts and desires. I can be overwhelmed with all my wants. I don't want to show you that side of me that always begs and cajoles, however, how else can you know me. I'm just a slutty little boi that wants you to do things to me. I crave your attention. I want to surrender to you. Please guide me and show me what I need to know.
Posted

I'm sorry if I always seem to emphasize my sexual needs. I am obsessed by the dynamic of being used by a powerful woman.