Servitude to a goddess

Erotes-72

Posted

Humble and subservient, meek and obedient. Thinking on my feet here I am blessed to serve a goddess. A soft knock on her door, and a long wait for her answer. “At last my little toy is here” she motions me to enter and then disappears back into her lounge. I am not worthy of being clothed in my goddesses sight so quickly undress in the hall before knocking the lounge door. No words just a simple click of her fingers instruct my next move. Entering head bowed to stand before her, she sips her wine and study’s me. My cock already semi hard as I feel her eyes surveying my naked body. Head bowed I’m not worthy to see her, she is a goddess. A single finger touching my chest, slowly tracing my body, down past my stomach down past my pubic line. 

Still no words but a double finger click instructs me to kneel, head still bowed, she is a goddess and I’m so not worthy. My head now just a few inches off the floor just how she taught me. She places her foot under my chin and this time 3 clicks of her fingers instruct I am now worthy of kissing her foot. The joy of such privilege fires my passion as my tongue softly explores her toes. 

Four finger clicks and my joy is ignited I am now commanded to kiss her legs. My tongue soft on her claves, gentle and loving, her hand now grips my hair and she ***s me higher. To her knees, then her thighs. So perfect, so soft and warm. She allows my tongue to explore her. To taste her. To crave her. She is a goddess so I do not look up, I am not worthy, I am not permitted.

Her hand grips my hair a little firmer and lifts my head still more. “Thank you goddess” my words break the silence. Her whip lands hard between my shoulders, “silence you petulant slut, goddess wants your tongue not your words”. 

She lifts my head a little more, I’m now at the gates of heaven and goddess is welcoming me. “Taste my joy little one and bring me pleasure” my tongue is soft and brushes her lips. Still not granted permission, once more I just knock the door, so to speak. I await the gates to open as I explore the soft tender outer lips of my goddess

Her hand instructs again. Pushing my head closer, she is still sat before me, I still do not look up, but her legs open a little more and her hand so guides. She welcomes me into her heaven and instructs me to feast. Still not a single word has she spoken but I know my place and my position in life. She is my goddess and I’m her pet. So I start to feast and bring her joy.

Posted

How wonderful it is to serve. It brings me great joy to serve my Sir, I’m glad serving your mistress brings you the same joy xx

Posted
48 minutes ago, Phoenix31 said:

How wonderful it is to serve. It brings me great joy to serve my Sir, I’m glad serving your mistress brings you the same joy xx

I quite agree. There is true pleasure in servitude, both serving and being served my sweet

Posted
Oh I enjoyed reading that very much so 😊 delightful.
Posted
8 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Oh I enjoyed reading that very much so 😊 delightful.

Thank you lovely. Your words are truly kind and I so adore that 😘

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 1/1/2022 at 7:57 AM, Erotes-72 said:

Humble and subservient, meek and obedient. Thinking on my feet here I am blessed to serve a goddess. A soft knock on her door, and a long wait for her answer. “At last my little toy is here” she motions me to enter and then disappears back into her lounge. I am not worthy of being clothed in my goddesses sight so quickly undress in the hall before knocking the lounge door. No words just a simple click of her fingers instruct my next move. Entering head bowed to stand before her, she sips her wine and study’s me. My cock already semi hard as I feel her eyes surveying my naked body. Head bowed I’m not worthy to see her, she is a goddess. A single finger touching my chest, slowly tracing my body, down past my stomach down past my pubic line. 

Still no words but a double finger click instructs me to kneel, head still bowed, she is a goddess and I’m so not worthy. My head now just a few inches off the floor just how she taught me. She places her foot under my chin and this time 3 clicks of her fingers instruct I am now worthy of kissing her foot. The joy of such privilege fires my passion as my tongue softly explores her toes. 

Four finger clicks and my joy is ignited I am now commanded to kiss her legs. My tongue soft on her claves, gentle and loving, her hand now grips my hair and she ***s me higher. To her knees, then her thighs. So perfect, so soft and warm. She allows my tongue to explore her. To taste her. To crave her. She is a goddess so I do not look up, I am not worthy, I am not permitted.

Her hand grips my hair a little firmer and lifts my head still more. “Thank you goddess” my words break the silence. Her whip lands hard between my shoulders, “silence you petulant slut, goddess wants your tongue not your words”. 

She lifts my head a little more, I’m now at the gates of heaven and goddess is welcoming me. “Taste my joy little one and bring me pleasure” my tongue is soft and brushes her lips. Still not granted permission, once more I just knock the door, so to speak. I await the gates to open as I explore the soft tender outer lips of my goddess

Her hand instructs again. Pushing my head closer, she is still sat before me, I still do not look up, but her legs open a little more and her hand so guides. She welcomes me into her heaven and instructs me to feast. Still not a single word has she spoken but I know my place and my position in life. She is my goddess and I’m her pet. So I start to feast and bring her joy.

Absolutely wonderful when there is a most beautiful.feast set out before you. It is an exquisite realization when one knows the ways of their proper place in the Universe has delivered them there and their duty is to bring pleasure~Mistress

XO😉💜😎