Dildos and anal toys

James97-6988

James97-6988
Posted

Looking to see who has and loves their dildos and what they do with them 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have vibrator, dildos and anal toys...

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

im into  huge dildos and  fist toys and a gorse dildo

Posted (edited)

I have a few dildos big dildos are best i have a donkey one too prefer real though :)

Edited by Alxwulf
Posted

i agree it's  got to make you moan when  it pops in I've  got  a  tsx trojan horse  dildo and  5 or 6 really  big dildos what a buzz when  you  get  down  to  it's  balls

• 8 months later...
Posted

I love dildos and butt plugs inside me.I also have a chastity cage with an anal clamp.There is nothing nicer than having something in my bottom.Even a penis.

• 1 year later...
Lottakinkydub
Posted
On 7/18/2018 at 11:33 AM, dogz said:

i agree it's  got to make you moan when  it pops in I've  got  a  tsx trojan horse  dildo and  5 or 6 really  big dildos what a buzz when  you  get  down  to  it's  balls

Tell me more

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I have tons of different toys some I have made holder's for so I can suck on a cock and take it in the ass at the same time .l have been sticking stuff up into my ass since I've been a kid. The bigger the better is my saying 

Posted (edited)
On 2/14/2021 at 1:01 PM, Student1212 said:

I have tons of different toys some I have made holder's for so I can suck on a cock and take it in the ass at the same time .l have been sticking stuff up into my ass since I've been a kid. The bigger the better is my saying 

yeah man, that's cool. I'm addicted to it. cant even imagine a day without my lovehoney dildo*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted

I have a lot of different size strap ons and various didod and vibrators. I love to lie on my bed with my legs wide apart and watch my *** penetrate me with a large strap on. She can screw me for ages and I have multile orgasms