SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Just bottom left hand corner it's saying I had it but give it away.How does that work?
Posted
4 hours ago, belleberry said:

i’m missing 4 but haven’t been able to find them even after all my searching 💔

3 hours ago, princessbubbles4 said:

I can’t find grid #18 can someone help me please?

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
10 minutes ago, Salendine54 said:

Just bottom left hand corner it's saying I had it but give it away.How does that work?

If it's grid number # 21 that piece has yet to be released and will be the final piece released at 3pm UK time today 

Posted
Oh ok Pix if must have been a error at first it's gone back to normal.x
Posted
9 minutes ago, BlackSatan24 said:

I need help with 24

Do you mean Grid # 24 or Icon # 24,  if it is Icon # 24, it will not be released until 3pm Uk time.  If it is Grid # 24, drop me a message and I'll give you a hand finding it. 

Posted
Clue #23: Have you considered whether you want a smoker or non-smoker, someone who is libra or capricorn, young or old? Look through the list of guys and then use your Brita _______?
Posted
I have grid numbers 19 and 21 to find. I know one of them isn’t released yet but can someone help me with the other one please? Thank you. 😈💋
Posted

Guess u can't get it till in allowed again right?

Posted
16 minutes ago, maiasmum69 said:

I have grid numbers 19 and 21 to find. I know one of them isn’t released yet but can someone help me with the other one please? Thank you. 😈💋

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you out.. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, maiasmum69 said:

I found it. 🤣💋

Posted
7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you out.. 

Hi I think I’ve changed them so you can contact me now. Sorry, I didn’t know they were set so strict! Lol 😂

Posted
I have only found one of them could I get some hints
Posted
17 minutes ago, Thanatos999 said:

I have only found one of them could I get some hints

The clues are available in this forum thread, you just need to scroll back through the pages. If you are using the FET APP you need to expand your view to reveal the previous comments. If you are using the Mobile Desktop version of the site via your phones' browser, there is a clue glossary quick link to each of the days clues at the top of the forum thread.

Posted

That’s a wrap…..last clue from me 🙈 😁

Clue # 24 - Grid # 21 - Lead by example and follow the code and your conduct will be rewarded with a final icon for your efforts. 

Posted
Day #22 Clue #24: As with any game it's always best to know the rules before you play

And so ends another treasure hunt - thanks to all behind it, and to everyone that's taken part as always it's been fun.
Posted
Last clue grid #21: A how to behave guide. Thanks PixieDust and everyone else that left clues x
Posted

Clue 24
When I was young I wanted to be this on a train The person who drives it

Posted
😥😥😥 another treasure hunt is over . Hope the next one not to far away . Xx
Posted
Clue 21: best check your criminal record. Yay I got them all, now what? 😃
Posted
@Pixie beautiful, thank you very much for another good time 🌹 muah
Posted
6 minutes ago, RigViking said:

Yaay i got the last one 😊Now what?