SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
53 minutes ago, Amy4U said:

I checked and notice you have collected all 24 icons 

I have! Someone reached out and we found them pretty quick!

Posted
11 hours ago, maiasmum69 said:

Hi. I’ve found all of them but I’m not on the Found Them All list? Is that a problem?

There’s a Found Them All List? Where do I find that?

Posted
Completely lost on how to "find" these. What am I looking for and where?
Posted
2 hours ago, twentytwokarat said:
Just number 13 on the grid for me now please. Can anyone help?

Looks like you got them all now, at least when I checked your profile it said you got 24 :)

Posted
Hello, could somebody help me find the 3. Peace i don't know where it is
Posted
20 minutes ago, WhyMe251 said:

Hello, could somebody help me find the 3. Peace i don't know where it is

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Okay can anyone help me get 3 peace I don’t know where to look
Posted
6 minutes ago, Berkman said:

Okay can anyone help me get 3 peace I don’t know where to look

Posted
Anyone know where I can find the tile for the left ear .... I've looked everywhere im sure
Posted
2 hours ago, marcusk92 said:

Anyone know where I can find the tile for the left ear .... I've looked everywhere im sure

Posted

I left one piece (top right)  was wonder where is it ><

Posted
33 minutes ago, Vera-SF said:

I left one piece (top right)  was wonder where is it ><

Posted
11 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Wow another hunt over and done with!!!! Even thou I don't do clues anymore I still collect pieces and still keep track on the thread. Big shout out to all that have helped out but big big shout out to @gemini_man @SirArchA and my *** from another mister @PixieDust who helps people to the point this lady has no sleep lol 🤦🏻‍♀️👯‍♀️

Thank you Sis 💗👯‍♀️........ totally miss your clues, as Im sure many others do also.  Maybe we can tempt you back in the future 😁

Posted
20 hours ago, TeeJay_98 said:

For anyone that needs them 😁 

1# You have your friends list and your ________ List

2# Adjust these for the latest news in your area

3# Who checked you out last?

4# Keep these close but your enemies closer

5# Want to be notified? Push the button

6# Take a good look at your self 😉

7# Who appreciates your pics?

8# Know some fellow kinksters?  Recommend this site to them!

#9 Gotta be fast with this one! Adjust your search

10# Doesn't need to be an occasion to give one of these

11# Say Cheeeeeese 📸

#12 Behave yourself or you may land yourself a stay on the naughty step! 

#13 Change this often to keep your account secure

14# You know you can use these to buy a membership! 😉

#15 So you want to get personal eh? ;)

#16 You like a good natter? Be sure to follow these

#17 Use your points to buy yourself one of these! 🌟 ;)

18# Whos been perving? 🤔 👀

#19 Save your faves here!

#20 Let people know what your looking for

#21 needle and ******

#22 Keep things under lock and key 🔒 

#23 Adjust your filters to find your neighbours 🌍

#24 Follow this Code or get the boot 👢

G'day Everyone, for those still catching up on those few last pesky pieces they are missing, I have posted a complete list of my clues with matching grid numbers.  Don't forget you can also scroll back through this forum thread by expanding the comments for those on the APP to find all the other wonderful clues that others have posted including @TeeJay_98 fab list above.

Thank you to all who joined in the game. 

A special thank you to @SirArchA @gemini_man @GoodGirl1003 @NewbieEm12 @Amy4U & @adoreSallyplus the many others who helped out and gifted away pieces including a shout out to @MossyBoy

Also a big thank you to Fetish and the “Powers that Be” for running yet another great game.

Until next time.......thats all folks!  💖🧚‍♀️

Clue # 1 - Grid # 1  - Treasure Hunts are a ‘favourite’ of mine but so’s this list, its divine

Clue # 2 - Grid # 4 -  To read all that juicy goss in your neck of the woods, you only need dig a little deeper and all will be revealed 😁

Clue # 3 - Grid # 7 -  Pop the kettle on,  you've got company 🙈

Clue # 4 - Grid # 12 -   The list grows forever long but its our mates that keep us always strong

Clue # 5 - Grid # 2 - Push me once and turn me on, you will soon know what’s going on

Clue # 6 - Grid # 8 - Mirror, Mirror on the wall, are you the fairest of them all?

Clue # 7 - Grid # 23 -  You like me🌼, you like me not 🥀, you like me 🌼 😁

Clue # 8 - Grid #  9 -  I recommend you recommend 😋

Clue # 9 - Grid # 16 - No flies on this speedy feature, filter out the competition and be quick about it

Clue # 10 - Grid # 5 - I’ve got my clue all gift wrapped for you 🎁

Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 - This might be the perfect place to showcase your sexy self  😉

Clue # 12 - Grid # 10 - Mind your manners or you will see just how good this setting works on thee

Clue # 13 - Grid # 13  - They are random in letters and numbers galore, but they become very useful when you need back in the door

Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - I really should make a Point with my clue…..oh wait I just did 😁

Clue # 15 - Grid # 17 -  Personally, I love a bit of attention to detail

Clue # 16 - Grid # 20 - If you enjoy a good banter, don’t be a ranter and break any of these or you will be out on your knees

Clue # 17 - Grid # 6 - Three levels to choose on how you peruse 🙍‍♂️👑

Clue # 18 - Grid # 24 - They leave their mark as they pass of who’s been checking out your fine arse 😋

Clue # 19 - Grid # 18 - Of all the creatures great and small, a new mate is the best of all

Clue # 20 - Grid # 22 - “Desperately Seeking........” 🍸🍸 😁

Clue # 21 - Grid # 11 -  Creative minds make a creative discussion

Clue # 22 - Grid # 19 -  Don’t fancy sharing all and sundry, use this feature and seclusion is at your fingertips and so is this icon 😋

Clue # 23 - Grid # 3 - Filter out the natives and you might just find some local eye candy to your liking

Clue # 24 - Grid # 21 - Lead by example and follow the code and your conduct will be rewarded with a final icon for your efforts. 

Posted
I need help with the bottom left icon! I think I understand the clues but I don’t know where I would find that on the mobile app! Any help is appreciated!!
Posted
8 minutes ago, vivi339 said:

I need help with the bottom left icon! I think I understand the clues but I don’t know where I would find that on the mobile app! Any help is appreciated!!

I sent you a message yesterday on how to find this but you haven't read your message yet.  If you still can't find after reading the message,  you are welcome to message me back. 

Posted
6 hours ago, nubianempress1 said:

I'm now missing 2. Any clues please?

I tried to message you but your message criteria filter prevents me to, you are welcome to message me 

Posted
Can anyone help me with grid #14? It is the last one i need!!
Posted
1 hour ago, newminded said:

Have messaged you 

Posted
1 hour ago, newminded said:

The POINT here is that you seek actively to what extent you’ve been collecting by liking, messaging, etc.

Posted

Awwww 😊 Thanks @lil-monsterand @PixieDust- you're far too kind.

Truth be told, whilst I enjoy finding the tiles I get as much pleasure from thinking up clues to them.

Already looking forward to the next one

Posted

Well that almost finishes the first hunt for the year.  Thank you Fetish, and thank you to such integral members like @PixieDust@lil-monster@Amy4U@gemini_man and @TeeJay_98 and the others whom I have not named.  Without you guys there would be no treasure hunts or clues to find the icons.

Also a big thank you to all those that gave.  Believe it or not, we as a collective have given away over 56,180 icons to fellow members.  That equates to over 1.6 million points to our newbies and not so newbies, plus what they earned themselves by collecting icons.

I have been here just under 4 years now and this is by far the best results I have seen for a treasure hunt.

With a little luck, some of you may have made friends or connections as a result of this hunt, and for the newbies, you have learned a bit more about the site.

To one and ALL, a huge thank you and Well Done!