What Not To Do When Speaking To ANYONE! SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING.

Je****

Posted

****** Extreme trigger warning of *** and non-consentual content. Threats and so on..*******

Now, like most feminine people on this site, I get my fair share of messages on here. Calling me all sorts, labelling me all sorts and just darn right offensive or presumptuous content. 

But THIS.... This is the one message that rocked me to my very core. This has disturbed me to no end and as a R*pe and *** victim to recieve this, out of the blue, as a first message from a 21 year old in the UK.... Is fucking terrifying. Now I have reported and blocked this profile. I gave all the info and content of the message in my report and now I have pushed myself through the anxiety and panic attack it induced, I am saying....

NO!  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. No human being should be spoke to this way. On a sexual natured site or not. No one should be approached or threatened, given some quick frankly SICK fantasy and lord help me I am not shaming.... NONE of this is of consentual nature... Why anyone would message someone with this is beyond me and I am hoping and praying that no other woman or person got this content from him, but I highly doubt it. His username also had a "Dom" stance in it. NO! This is not a Dom. This is a dangerous user and ***r. I have no shame coming to that conclusion. 

Please Folks, read this.... If you are not easily triggered, and tell me your honest opinion?! Should I have recieved this? Would you send this? 

Also take note on how NOT to approach anyone even with fantasies. It is wrong and not agreed if thrown into a first message. 

This "Dom" sent me this..... 

"Im gonna stretch your asshole wide, it's gonna be filled with, cum, spit and then milk, I'll then pour some Cheerios in and make you eat it all out, that'll be your breakfast. I'll have bowl underneath you so when you need to piss, you'll do it in there and since I don't like the idea of wasting, I'm gonna watch you swallow it all, you do that and daddy will reward you with me pissing on your bruise marks and then in the mouth since you've been a good little fuck doll.
I'll lick off any tears and spit it on your ass for lube, I'll fuck you till you pass out. And guess what, I'm not gonna stop, I'll use your limp body.

All I care is using you as much as want, I want you to be unrecognisable and *** dripping from the whip marks.And in any case you fight back I'll slap your pussy, *** your face with my cock and fuck you to sleep.
Then wake you up to you drowning in the bath as I'm fucking and filling your ass with piss n cum.I'll then use you as mop, with a baseball bat in your pussy"

Admin / mods if this is not allowed then remove it sure, but as distressing as this is, if this can actually help someone else come forward to report when recieving this stuff then I will be happy that I have helped someone. Apologies to all who decided to read it also. 

Eastbourneguy
Posted
Appalling, I wouldn't mention anything unless it is mentioned on a profile or I have asked about triggers. Even then I never jump straight to details
Posted
😱 WT actual F??? This is disturbing on so many levels. Sorry you received this trash! How anyone can find this acceptable is beyond me. 😔
Posted
Report him the the police! Future serial killer in the making 😳
Posted
Just no. Period. This is totally unacceptable. You, along with anyone else, should not have to endure this as a first message. I genuinely despair at the mindset of some when they think they have some sort of entitlement to send messages like this, and then often throw a torrent of vile *** when they are rebuffed.
It’s an increasingly worrying trend.
Eastbourneguy
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:

I must admit i couldn't face reading it to the end, more due to the bad writing.

Posted
sending you so much love babe. you didn’t deserve this at all and i hope you’re doing okay now ❤️
im so sorry
Posted

I am sorry anyone had to read this, including myself. 

But I have posted about it so people can see what men and women alike get in their inboxes some days.

What inexperience and *** looks like. What a fake Dom is and looks like, what they say and how they behave. 

That no matter if they send this to you, you do not have to accept this, you never consent to anything you don't want to do and no means no. Anyone who threatens this behaviour or messages straight off with it... is in my eyes dangerous. 

I was severely anxious and triggered even though it was only words. And not because I faced ***, but because this person is out there somewhere. He beleives this is acceptable and for all we know he thinks this is what Dominance is. 

PLEASE anyone who gets this stuff and/or anything that makes you feel sick or scared to an umimaginable level, do not hestitate to report and block them. It keeps this site safer too, and you're under no obligation to reply to ANYONE who says these things. 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Eastbourneguy said:

Appalling, I wouldn't mention anything unless it is mentioned on a profile or I have asked about triggers. Even then I never jump straight to details

This was first message, no warning. So it caught me off guard.

Eastbourneguy
Posted
3 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

This was first message, no warning. So it caught me off guard.

Something I would never do, even if cnc was mentioned on a profile.

I just had another look at yours, where it says you don't enjoy it. People obviously don't read them

Posted

I'll tell you, It would start off with me Fucking you over and over Again until you pass out, then me to wank and cum over you. I'll write down names all over your body and then dunk water onto you so you'll wake up. 

From there I'll grab you by the head and drag you accross, get to a mirror and make you look at yourself and ask you what you are, I'll slap you before taking you from the back and start fucking you Infront of the mirror. I'll then get off and facefuck you till cum over and then slap you again. Then make you look at the mirror again and ask you what you are. Then rinse and repeat. 

i received this same person i believe 

Posted
Fuck! He needs help! Sorry you had to read that
PhantomFlogger
Posted

You are a better human than me for not naming and shaming, people need to know about him, he might not decide to warn the next girl what hes thinking to do on that first date.

Its not your duty do a single thing, but raising this is appreciated 

Posted
Just be aware, and this applies to all the ladies on here, the vast majority of men on here are misogynists who get off on abusing women.
Posted

I have spoke with the lady above (bathblonde) and the same guy sent her the message she got. 

This needs looked into because this man is dangerous. Even just with words he can seriously harm someone.

I read mine as a threat. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Eastbourneguy said:

Something I would never do, even if cnc was mentioned on a profile.

I just had another look at yours, where it says you don't enjoy it. People obviously don't read them

This is NOT CNC. NO!

This is not in any way consentual!! No where did he say, "would you like?" "What do you think if I...?" "How do you feel about..." 

Nowhere. This is "I'm gonna..." your limp body.... drown you... make you bleed.... Never mind being into CNC or not no one wants this in their inbox. 

This is not a dominant. This is not CNC.

Eastbourneguy
Posted
2 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

This is NOT CNC. NO!

This is not in any way consentual!! No where did he say, "would you like?" "What do you think if I...?" "How do you feel about..." 

Nowhere. This is "I'm gonna..." your limp body.... drown you... make you bleed.... Never mind being into CNC or not no one wants this in their inbox. 

This is not a dominant. This is not CNC.

I know, my point was I would let things evolve, form something that interests both parties. Not just drop something on someone. The 1st C is the most important part.

Posted

Shouldn't really let him stay anonymous.... should show and name the little wanker. So other people can report him and stay clear. Or even get a pic so they can send it to the police.   

Eastbourneguy
Posted
1 minute ago, Mr-Brown said:

Shouldn't really let him stay anonymous.... should show and name the little wanker. So other people can report him and stay clear. Or even get a pic so they can send it to the police.   

A thought I had, is he enjoying the attention? Naming and shaming may give him exactly what he wants

Posted

Midlands are to my knowledge that I seen before blocking. This is me and Bath he's knowingly done this to. I do not doubt there's more. 

A mod said they cannot find him in the search results but I will check at a later date if it will show as "deleted member" or not. 

I am sad for myself and bath facing this.

And I know you didn't say it was CNC but even the association I felt was dishonoring CNC in itself. 

scottishswitch
Posted
Quite frankly that's the work of a sick individual, possibly a dangerous one at that. Off the top of my head I can think of at least 2 uk laws that message breaks and there are probably more. At the very least this person needs removed from the site urgently & I'd seriously consider whether or not to report the matter to the police.

On a wider note, there's absolutely no excuse for sending explicit messages to anyone that hasn't consented to recieving them. And no, just being on a sexualy oriented site isn't consenting. What happens between adults within the context of a consenting relationship is up to them but that's a totally different thing from speaking to a stranger!

Common sense should apply... if you wouldn't say it to a lady you just met in the pub then you shouldn't be saying it to her on the internet either.
Posted
Wow. This is unbelievable shocking. Especially as a first message. As someone new to the BDSM/kink world I would be ***ful and put off this app completely. For someone to send that sort of message without consent or knowledge of each others kinks is major red flags and dare I say concerning
Posted
2 hours ago, Mr-Brown said:

The administrators need to keep an eye on this guys profile. He'll probably create fake accounts but he may do so through the same IP address. If they can find him they should flag him to the police. They would be able to check if he's a registered sex offender and take action if need be

Posted

Oooof, so you already know the answers but no you shouldn't have received that (nor should Bath), and no I wouldn't have sent it.

You've handled this supremely well and with amazing dignity, and I'd like to thank you for helping keep the community safe.

I hope you're okay, as much as can be expected.