Dirty butt fetish?

Elithewonderful467

Elithewonderful467
Posted

I'm not into anything extreme, like smearing, or eating shit. But, I have a big fetish for people (especially young women) who usually have dirty butts. Basically when someone takes a shit, and they don't clean their butt properly afterwards, like they only wipe a few times and stop even if there is still some shit left on the toilet paper, they would qualify for this fetish. I also like to think about how back in the old days, people's butts where especially dirty because there weren't any proper means for people to clean their butts after taking a shit. There were just rocks, leaves, hay, wood, corn cobs, etc. Does anyone share this fetish, or am I alone? Is your butt usually still pretty dirty after you finish wiping, or do you wipe until there is nothing left?

• 7 months later...
Posted
I am a gay male Ass Licker for Men, and I have enjoyed licking a Man's dirty Ass clean. Any other Men both top and Bottom Asslicker like this?
Posted

My dominant wife never wipes her ass, but lets me lick it clean.  The problem is that she is never that dirty (we call it my messy treat), so I asked her not to flush the toilet so once I lick her ass clean I can go and get a toilet treat.

• 2 months later...
asslicker7979
Posted

Love a dirty butt.

Rimming is now part of our standard foreplay.

I've been lucky enough to be used as her toilet paper a few times.

I don't understand the point in rimming if the ass is clean. I don't want to smell soap I want a dirty, sweaty, poopy ass on my mouth.

asslicker7979
Posted
On 8/28/2022 at 11:24 AM, cincy34 said:

My dominant wife never wipes her ass, but lets me lick it clean.  The problem is that she is never that dirty (we call it my messy treat), so I asked her not to flush the toilet so once I lick her ass clean I can go and get a toilet treat.

You're so lucky. I've done this a few times but not as often as I'd like.

I'm going to try and reintroduce this into our play.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/16/2022 at 11:18 AM, Elithewonderful467 said:

I'm not into anything extreme, like smearing, or eating shit. But, I have a big fetish for people (especially young women) who usually have dirty butts. Basically when someone takes a shit, and they don't clean their butt properly afterwards, like they only wipe a few times and stop even if there is still some shit left on the toilet paper, they would qualify for this fetish. I also like to think about how back in the old days, people's butts where especially dirty because there weren't any proper means for people to clean their butts after taking a shit. There were just rocks, leaves, hay, wood, corn cobs, etc. Does anyone share this fetish, or am I alone? Is your butt usually still pretty dirty after you finish wiping, or do you wipe until there is nothing left?

I definitely have that fetish 

Posted

My butthole stays dirty I never wipe my ass after pooping 💩 

Posted
On 11/22/2022 at 9:06 AM, asslicker7979 said:

Love a dirty butt.

I don't understand the point in rimming if the ass is clean. I don't want to smell soap I want a dirty, sweaty, poopy ass on my mouth.

I've been used as toilet paper many times I love licking a butthole clean 

Posted
On 11/22/2022 at 2:06 PM, asslicker7979 said:

Love a dirty butt.

Same here 

• 6 months later...
Posted

I've got one now, itching and burning, craving penetration 

• 4 months later...