I need scripts ! What to say ideas fem dom

SpanishTeacher

Posted
I'd recommend avoiding scripts, be honest initially with your newness to a scene, react in a way that you think will be fun and provocative. And negotiate for feedback after.

There is no, one scene fits all. Everyone is different and that's what makes a new scene exciting and fun.
Posted

I think a lot depends on the context.  

But, if you have a play partner, find out what they like - combine this with your own natural reactions or responses

but otherwise just avoid regurgitating generic catchphrases.  

Posted
Take your time. Be sure you research and are prepared, not just “ready”. If you are taking the part as a Top, you have a responsibilities to your bottom.

Regarding scripts, I agree with the comments above. Do not try to have a set script. You can have an idea for a session, but be flexible as you want to be able to change things depending upon interactions and reactions of your partner. So this would alter your script.

Also, to be most effective, your script will depend upon your partner (and potentially their mood at the time) to have the most impact. Some may like a hard core no fuss type of session, some may like a more sensual session. Remember, you are doing this for both yourself and your partner(s).

For me, I feed off my partners reactions, so pay attention to them and adjust my actions/talk to attempt to optimize these. Listen to their breathing, watch their body, learn the signs of your partner so that you can say and do the things to get the reactions you want.