Collar

Pumpkin-2140

Posted

My collar broke about 4 months ago during play and my Mister hasn't replaced it. Any suggestions on what I should do? Ive pleaded and begged and still nothing:sob:

Posted
Perhaps it’s on order. Ask if it is. If not, then if your master is truly unwilling to replace it then it’s a sign then he has set you free. Time to look for a new keyholder.
Posted
Has he said why he's not replaced it? The key may well lie in the answer to that question to be honest.
Perhaps he's enjoying watching you squirm and plead and beg, perhaps he doesn't pay a great deal of importance to collars, perhaps he's been busy with other things, perhaps a myriad of possibilities.
The *only* thing you can "do" is talk to him about it and get an understanding why he hasn't replaced it. As ever communication is the key.
Posted

No more pleading or begging.

A simple explaining this is important to you and why.  

This either needs to end with an agreement for him to get you a new collar; or him giving you reasons you accept why he hasn't replaced it - orrr - this simply isn't going to work.

Posted
15 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

No more pleading or begging.

A simple explaining this is important to you and why.  

This either needs to end with an agreement for him to get you a new collar; or him giving you reasons you accept why he hasn't replaced it - orrr - this simply isn't going to work.

Definitely this, all of it. He should be talking to you about this without the need for pleading and begging.