TENS Machine on cocks

Posted

I have a 25 levels machine. Does anyone have info as to what is max ok level if applied to a penis? Subject to usual reservation re guy's general health and that you should not do it at all!!

Thanks for any replies. Rob

Posted
What levels have you tried??? Where have you tried the tens experience on your body before??? Where on the penis are you looking at placing the sensors???
Posted

Have tried on leg, and on penis, up to 15. It is for someone else, but reckon to try any *** on myself first.

So far have followed instructions to keep the pads 4/6 inches apart, so one on underside of cock and one on thigh. Have seen pics with one pad each side, or one under and one over.

AngieVarona-7550
Posted
hello dear do u hve gmail or hangout
Posted

There are many types of Tens machines, ones from Boots are just for medical strains and *** but not great for fetish play.

Electro sex are the best type, you will need to experiment as to which *** level us comfortable to cope with and what setting is beyond your *** level.

But have fun in exploring your fetish levels then have more fun with say a Mistress whom you trust take control

Posted

lady L an i have a small battery operated TENS that we've used and once it suprised me by the power of the jolt. Despite it's diminutive size it's plenty for us.  

Everthing in moderation :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My suggestion is try it on yourself.  I have one I have used on myself.  If I go slowly I can raise it up to the maximum but I only have a battery powered unit but it's still very intense at 15.  The anal prob and vigana prob are also fun to use with a partner but again use caution and see how your partner is doing and make sure they have a safe word when using a tens.  A safe word is very important in any BDSM play.   Also make sure plenty of lube is used or else you can actually burn whoever is using it if the lube is only intermittent. 

Posted

Thanks for this!

Posted

When we first tried ours we first set the pads on my inner thighs then worked closer and closer to my penis with each session. Safe and sane & magical :)