seeking advice for a bi-curious wife

darlingn1kk1

Posted

hello, my wife and I are exploring more in the bedroom, and a topic that has come up, that my wife has not been with another woman and thinks she would like to. I am all for it, and have already agreed that if i participate, it will onlt be with her, as we dont want jelousy to come into play. she says she doesn't know anyone she would like to experiment with, and wants me to find her one. she is a shy person, and usually has me talk to strangers for online yardsales ect.......

I would like to see where this avenue goes but I am not pushing the subject. I would love to see my wife with another woman, but i have no idea how to find a new friend like that. we are busy parents that don't gave traditional socual life, as we usually do stuff as a whole family & not a date night.

any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Posted

It can always be challenging finding someone in a scenario like that.

To be honest - no matter how sincere you're going to struggle wing-manning because... well... a lot of ladies have been in situations where they've been talking to a "couple" and then at the last minute the lady of the couple is not available and the man is very "but we can still have fun, right" - and while this is obviously isn't what you're doing - understanding apprehensions is a big thing.

You might have luck attending events together, either swinging events/socials or munches - where she might take shine to someone (and, to be honest - people can SEE you're both there so not about to pull a bait and switch) and that can be an option.

But also, sometimes... the simplest thing can be just scrolling Adultwork and booking someone.

Posted
Swinger sites are likely to be one of the better resources for what you're looking for, but the best site can vary depending on your region. PM me if you'd like to know the best one in your state. I can also make recommendations of places to go if you ever make it down near NYC.

Posted
Little1 came out as bi about 20 years ago and we agreed that we would both sleep with other women. But we stay out of each other's relationships. We're honest and trust each other, but her love life away from home is her business. Maybe your wife might appreciate privacy, rather than 3somes?
Posted
Its really cute that you want to help your wife explore her sexuality, but i think she needs to have the upper hand in this.
Posted
The first experience can be intimidating. Frankly, she needs to have the final say in whether she likes the other woman or not so she should definitely have a hand in selecting her. Try local swinger events together as there’s likely a unicorn or two around. Tell her to have fun with it.
Posted
On 2/7/2022 at 9:22 AM, Leisa said:

The first experience can be intimidating. Frankly, she needs to have the final say in whether she likes the other woman or not so she should definitely have a hand in selecting her. Try local swinger events together as there’s likely a unicorn or two around. Tell her to have fun with it.

I completely agree. I am not asking her to do anything she does not want to. Which is why I was asking for advice. I'm not sure how to go about helping her find someone. 

Posted

I think to return to the point - if it is her who wishes to find someone, it is largely on her to look.    Swingers events (as are suggested) could be a good call